† Chapter 1. †

† Smokes Outfit To The Side. †

{ Smoke's POV. }

Beep!!.....Beep!!.....Beep

"Got dammit turn that shit off!!" I yelled angrily at nobody particular as i slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I got up and walked into my bathroom taking a 15 minute shower and gettin' dressed in my usual artier. I flat ironed my hair, slipped on my shoes and hat and went to go wake up Richard. I called into his room "Richard?! Are you up niggh?!" "Yeah I'm up Mell" He said in a sleepy voice. 

"Yo ass better be up.  I'm not playin." I said sternly "Mmmmhhmmm" He mumble.  I looked at the door sideways. is he mmhmmin me?  "Boy get smart again.  Don't make me walk my ass in there" I said while hittin his door and walking away. He knows hate that shit. 

I walked down the spiral staircase and into the kitchen.  I looked around the spacious kitchen.  I walked to the fridge and pulled out some bacon and eggs.

*20 Minutes Later*

After I got done eating.  I walked back upstairs to see if Richard was ready to go.  As soon as i hit the top step he came out his room. "Come on im not tryna be late cuz of you. " I said rolling my eyes. "Shutup and lets go. " he said while flashing his million dollar smile and laughing.

As I walked in the building I got the usual stares, points and hi's. I walked up to my niggas.  "Wassup Smoke. " they said while dappin me up . "Wassup? Did yall collect my money from last week??." I asked lookin all them in the eye.  Everyone nodded expect Prophet. "Ayo Prophet?" He looked up at me "Yeah Smoke?" He asked "Where my money? " "The nigga that was sellin aint tryna give it up" I nodded slowly "Oh word b.  We gon pay him a lil visit after school." they all nodded.  "But look im finna go to class so imma see yall later.  And don't forget we got a meeting tomorrow at 7 sharp.  Don't be late.  " they all nodded, dappes me up and went their separate ways. 

*After School*

As the bell rung me and my niggas Prophet, Jawun, Devon, Carter, Hassuan, Jason,  And Fratoo went to meet the nigga that aint tryna give up my money around the corner.

As we walked up on him his facial expression instantly changed from laid back to scared.  "Ayo b you that nigga thats holdin on to my money..?" I said calmly.  "Umm i-i uhh. " Was all he could get out before I slapped the fuck out of him...

† Ight so this is the first chapter or whatever. Its kinda slow but its ganna get better . So yeah . †

-Lucci