† Chapter 2. †

† The Nigga That Hit Smoke's Car To The Side. †

{ Smoke's Pov }

BANG BANG !!...

I shot that nigga in the head twice.  He kept makin up excuses for not givin up my damn money. So he had to go. Like a majic trick poof I made that nigga dissappear. I looked up from his limp body and at my niggas.  "…Listen. Imma go home cuz I got shit to do.  But by this time tomorrow I better have twice tha money this nigga was supposed to have for me in my hand.  If I dont we gon have a problem. Understand? " They all nodded.  " Ight then.  And get this shit cleaned up. " I said while waving in that niggas direction.

As I rode home I stopped by Chipotle to get me sum to eat. After I order my food to go I walked back to my car.  As i got in I rubbed the leather interior in my all white Range Rover I named Snow.  As I was backin out of my parkin spot this Crazy ass nigga backed his car right into the side of Snow.  "What The Fuck!!!" I yelled out as I instantly got out my car and slammed the door.

Sayin im mad as fuck would be an understatement.  I'm furious.  I walked up to the niggas car and banged on his window. He slowly rolled it down.  "What the FUCK is wrong with you nigga?! You dun fucked up Snow and shit. " I yelled at him.  He took one look at me,  laughed and continued to talk on his phone. Once he hung up he opened the door and got out his car.  He walked over to Snow and looked at her. 

"I can have it fixed by friday. " His voice was surprisingly deep.  I rubbed my temples.  I have an essay to do and I gatta stop by the trap so I can make these drops.  I don't have time for shit like this b. "Look I got shit to handle so imma drive home and you can follow me.  When we get to my house you can call a tow truck and have my shit fixed. Understand? "

He looked at me sideways and laughed. "Look ma dont pull that Understand shit with me okay." He said puttin emphasis on understand "Imma call my nigga up right now he gon come get yo truck and take it to his shop.  ight? " I thought about shooting this nigga but then I thought twice.  "How the hell am I gon get home?" I asked with an attitude.  "Imma take you ma.  don't worry I aint gon try to rape you or nun.  even though yo ass fine as hell."

He said the last part kinda low.  I thought about it.  "Ight take me home.  But don't try no funny shit b." I said while flashin him my heat. He laughed " Ight ma.  I got you. " he said puttin his hands up in defense.  I laughed a little then got in his car. We waited till the man came and got my car then i put my address in his GPS and he started drivin me home.

When we got to my house he got out and walked me to my door.  "Ight here's my number so you can call me when Snow is fixed." I said while takin his iphone 5c and puttin my number in it. "Oh by the way my name Smoke. Whats yo name b?" He stayed quiet,  so I poked my neck out a little indicating that I was waiting for this niggas name.  "Listen ma  my name and number is unimportant.  imma hit You up when yo car ready." He said. Then his phone rang. He told me to hold up and anwsered it.  I took this time to fully look at him. 

Lightskin, Nice curly hair, Pretty hazel eyes, Full pink lips, Perfect white smile, He had fangs, Muscular, Gold chain, All white shirt, True Religion jeans, And the Columbia 11's.  I cant lie he was nice lookin. 

By the time he got off the phone I had just got done lookin over him. He tucked his phone in his picket and looked up at me.  "Ight ma I gatta slide I got some shit to handle at my work place." He said shiftin his weight to his right side. "Ight then" I said starting to unlock my door but he turned me around and pulled me to his chest "Imma hit you up later tonight so I can. update you on yo car." he whispered in my ear.  I played it cool and just nodded cuz lawd was this boy drivin me insane. 

"Ight then ma." He whispered then kissed my ear.  He leaned up and walked down my front steps.  I struggled to unlock my front door. When he pulled out my driveway I opened my door and dropped my bag by it. I jogged up the spiral staircase and to my room.  I took a long shower cuz I was stressed. I ate then started on my essay.  We gotta wright about our dreams and shit.

After I wrote about 5 paragraphs I got up, dressed in all black and left for the trap. 

*At The Trap*

I got out my car and threw my keys to this nigga so he could park my shit.  I walked up to the door and nodded to the guards. I walked in and seen naked bitches packin my probuct, niggas baggin my product, niggas loading guns. The usual shit. I went to the middle of the room and clapped.  "Ayo niggas,  I got a announcement!!" I yelled. They all gathered around.  "Listen here…"

-Lucci