† Chapter 3 †

3 Weeks Later...

It's been 3 weeks since I met that nigga that won't tell me his name. He's been on my mind ever since too.  I haven't seen him since he called me to tell me that my car was ready and we met at the shop.

That was 2 weeks ago tho. It's like he disappeared. I can't find him nowhere. I be tryin to call him, but it goes straight to voice mail. I wonder what he's doing right now?. Probably at home. Ugh, why can't stop thinking bout him?!

You know what. Imma go out to the club so I can take my mind off of him. I got Up and got in the shower.  The hot water hittin my back felt all to right. It took the stress away. Imma just go have fun tonight. I been doin to much work.

After I got out the shower I wrapped up in a towel and did my makeup. After I was done I slipped on my dress and heels and let down my curls that I had done earlier today. I grabbed my pursue, phone and keys and left.

At The Club..

I was sittin in the VIP chillin and sippin on some ciroc when this nigga tried to talk to me.  He sat down next to me and just started talkin and shit. "Wassup shawty you lookin fine as fuck in that dress" I just stood and walked away.  "Fuck You Too Then Bitch!" He yelled at me. I just laughed and kept walkin. 

I walked down the stairs and sat at the bar.  "Aye lemme get another peach ciroc on ice" "And a shot of hennessy" This lightskin nigga said as he sat a 50 on the counter . He was fine.  Tall, lightskin, big lips, nose piercing, straigh white teeth. I just might take him home tonight. 

I smiled and giggled "Thanks, but I had it. " I said sweetly. He smiled "Who in their right mind would let a beautiful woman like you buy her own drink?" He said starring me right in my eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked "Chance. How about you beautiful?" "Me? You can call me smoke" he nodded and drank his shot. I tilted my head a little.  This nigga got game. But I got more. 

I chugged down my drink just as my song came on. I got up and grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor . I started twerkin and grindin on him.  He was controllin me all to right. Grabbin, rubbin and touchin in all the right places. 

The song switched and Lay You Down by K Young came on. He softly turned me around so I was facing him. He pulled me closer and started grindin on me.  Good gawd im about to rape this man. He pulled me towards him roughly by my waist this time.  I was drippin and ready to go. I was definitely takin him With me.

As I was pullin him towards the VIP so i.could get my purse and we could leave I saw that nigga that hit my car walkin towards us.  He snatched my hand out of his and pulled me towards him.  "The fuck you think you doin with this nigga?!" He yelled at me. I looked at him like he was dumbest person alive and pulled away from him

"Im tryna go my ass home and get some dick. But you fuckin shit up" I said angrily "Yeah so let her go so we can leave damn" Chance said "Shut the fuck up nigga nobody was Talking to yo faggot ass " After he said that they started arguing. I was just standing there waiting. Next thing I heard was that nigga say "I'm Kind Chres fuck who you is". Next thing I know these niggas on the floor fighting and shit.

I was tryna break that shit up and one of them hit me in my face hard as fuck. "Shit! Oh ma fuckin god!" I yelled it seemed like everything stopped.  Chance was tryna calm me down and the other nigga was just saying sorry over and over again. The room started spinning and I fell.

Last thing I saw saw somebody picking me up but I couldn't see who it was. Then everything went black.

-Lucci