CHAPTER 5

Niall left because the boys had to go to a meet and greet. Niall wanted me to come but I refused because Nialla was still sleep.

       I was feeling a little tired myself so I just went up stairs got into my pj's and went to bed with Nialla.

                                                                        ***NEXT MORNING***

                         I woke up to my daughter bouncing up and down on me.

       "Get morning baby how'd you sleep?"      

      "Good but I want to go down stairs and eat and den go see dwaddy"

      "Okay Nia baby soo what do you want for breakfast"

     "I want some twoast it's mwy favorite dang to eat"

     "I know" I said with a smile

      I started to make me and Nialla's toast while she coloured me and her dad a pic of all of us.

   "Hey mommy guess what?'

   "What?" I asked "Daddy loves you with all his heart" she said with a smile "Oh baby I hope so very much but you know what?"   "What?" she asked "Your the best daughter in the whole world!"

    "I know mommy" She said with a laugh

     I set me and Nialla's toast on the kitchen table and we started to eat there was a knock on the door so I went to get it.

       I walked past the mirror to see that I looked a hot mess oh well I don't really care who am I trying to impress? I asked my self.

       I went to the door to see who it was and it was the one and only Eleanor she came up to my door crying.

   As soon as I saw her I hugged her.

    "Eleanor what's wrong?"

    "I failed you" she said inbetween sobs

    "No hunny how did you fail me you've done nothing wrong nothing at all"

   "Well I asked Niall if he still had feelings for you and he laughed and walked away"

   "Oh erm I don't know why he did that we're back together" I said a little confused

    Just then there was another knocked at the door I stood up irritated because someone was interupting me and El's convo.

      I opened the door to see Niall in the front door cheesing really wide at me I gave him a weak smile in return.

    "What's wrong babez"

   "Uh just El thinks she let me down because when she asked if you had feelings for me you laughed and walked away"

    "Oh no I thought she knew about us getting back together and so she just wanted to get on my nerves"

   "Oh well you better go in there and tell her that and also tell her that your sorry for laughing and walking away"

   "Fine mother I will do as you say"

      Niall went in there to talk to El while I went to get me and Nialla dressed I had a feeling we were going to do something fun today.

      "Hey mwommy I saw aunt.El cwying is she otay?"

    "Yeah baby auntie is okay and come on lets get you washed up and dresses so we can go out and do something with your daddy"

   "Yay" She said witha smile

   I laughed at her and got her warshed up and dressed and did the same for me. Me and her went downstairs to see only Niall sitting on the couch watching football.

    "Dwaddy!!!" Nialla yelled and jumped into his lap.

     "Princess" Niall yelled back to her and kissed her on the forehead.

   "I laughed and took a picture on my phone so I could have a picture of the moment.

       "And you the most fairest of them all my dear" Niall said walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. "Forgot to give me a hug" Niall said finishinghis sentence.

      I laughed and gave him a hug and a kiss.

  "Ill get a woom" Yelled Nialla

    Me and Niall laughed "I'm sorry baby but are you ready to go?"

      "Of course but where are we going?"

    "We are going to see your uncles silly"

                       HEY GUYS OS SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT BUT IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT AND I KINDA HAVE TO SO MAY BE THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR GOOD BYE!!