CHAPTER 2

It was now the next day and I was still a little depressed because Niall was on my mind. Even though I was broken I decided not to show it, I got Nialla out of bed and walked downstairs to make me and her breakfast.

                      While I was eating breakfast I got a phone call from Zac saying he would be over this after noon to take me out for lunch. I told him okay and now I had to find a babysitter for Nialla.

                I decided to just call Eleanor and ask her if she could watch Nialla. "Hey Eleanor I was wondering if you are free today?" "Yeah why?" "I was wondering if you could watch Nialla I'm going out for lunch today with a friend." "Yeah I can what time do you want me to pick her up?" "Um when ever you want I live on Seasul Ave 213." "Ok I'm on my way"

                    I started to get Nialla dressed and got her bag packed because I wanted her to have everything she needed. Eleanor knocked on the door and I came downstairs with Nialla and her things.

                 "Hey Eleanor I am so happy you could watch her for me" "It's no problem I didn't have anything to do today and Louis is going to be with the boys all day today" "Oh I'm sorry for yesterday I just you know couldn't control myself he hurt me so bad I want him back but it's really hard to take him back he broke my heart."

               "Oh Hun he wants you back too I understand how your feeling right now if you want I will put on a fake party and then I can set you guys up again"

                              I laughed "oh Eleanor you would be so awesome if you did that for me"

                 "Okay then I will do it" she said "REALLY??" "Yes I will do anything for love and plus Niall hasn't been the same since forever I know why too it's because he misses you and you miss him."

       "Yeah your right well I guess you should be going I'm not even dressed and my friend will be here any minute now" "Okay well bye Noel I will see you later on today." "Okay bye"

                After Eleanor and Nialla left I decided to get dressed I got dressed into some shorts with rips in them a shirt that says I love nerds and some vans. By the time I was finished Zac was here on the couch waiting for me.

          "Hey Zac" "Hey Noel you look nice today" "what are you trying to say I looked bad yesterday?" I asked "No it's just ugh never mind get in the car hoe" "After you bitch." If your wondering yes this is how me and Zac talk to eachother. "So where are we going?" "Uhh Nando's" "Okay I love that place"

        "You work there silly goose!"  "Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you I quit and my oarents are now giving me money"

             "WHAT? Why the hell did you quit?"  "Because I have a daughter and I need to watch her she doesn't have a father in her life"

               "True dat" Replied Zac.

                            SO GUYS HOW ARE YOU LIKING MY STORY SO FAR?? I THINK I'M DOING PRETTY GOOD WELL I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW SO MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR GOODBYE!