Never Saw This Coming

Hey everybody! It's Katrina :)

This is my new book. I am very new on Wattpad and I hope you enjoy my story. I'll rarely leave notes on here unless it's really importante! Oh and if somebody can make a cover for me and if you want to edit it!!! THANKS! :)

 Pic of Nessa!

PROLOGUE

{NESSA}

         Never did I think that I would experience this type of horror, and it all started when my parents died, when I had just turned three and I was disowned by every one of my family members. So I turned to the only thing I could think of. I entered myself up into an orphanage. Little did I know the lady, who was sweeter than sugar, that greeted me at the door was a really mean witch (with a "B").

        The front area that you see right when you enter is more than perfect, but when you get farther into the building you will see it's such a run-down building. Right when I entered the lady picked me up and tossed me into a room, with spider webs everywhere and the floor had over a bazillion cracks in it, where I then landed right on my butt. When I think back this is almost like Hansel and Gretel and the ironic thing is the orphanage is named The Gingerbread House Orphanage. I already knew this was going to be one of the worst periods of my life.

7 Years Later

        The next morning I woke up to the lady screaming in my face. "Get up you stupid pig! I am providing you with a home and all you give back to me is me waking up to find still sleeping! You are so lazy I don't even know why I accepted to you into here!" I could smell the stench of alcohol on her breath and it was so overwhelming. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! GET UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH!" Then I heard a knock at the door. The witch went to go answer it. "Hello how may I help you?" In an overly cheerfully voice. Yep, the first things I found out about this lady, the first week I was here was that she was an alcoholic, bipolar, "WITCH!"

       I went to my teeny tiny closet and got out clothes so that I can start my chores early and not get yelled at. As I was picking up my very long list of chores, I overheard the conversation going on between the witch and the person at the door. "I would like to adopt a child today." I heard a lady's voice tell the witch.

       "Ok, let me just pull out my records of all the children." I stepped out of my room with the list of chores. Thankfully my door was the only one that didn't squeak. All of the other ones in the building did. The witches' back was to me thank the heavens. The only bad thing was that the lady who came into the orphanage saw me, but she didn't give anything away and she just kept on talking.

      "What kind of child do you have in mind?" The witch questioned. I peeked out just a little bit so she could see me better. I could tell she already liked me. Then she started to describe me. 

      "Nope, sorry don't have any kids like that here go look somewhere else." "Well, how about her?" She inquired. She then walked over to me and proceeded to drag me out of the empty hallway.

      "Vanessa? No, she will be such a lazy girl. You will not want her." 

     "Well, I don't care how lazy she is I want her as my daughter and that is final." The lady said in a stern voice.

     "Alright, I will get you the paperwork necessary for the adoption." When the lady was done signing the papers she told me to go pack up my stuff. I told her I didn't have anything to pack up. She said that we would go to the mall tomorrow and that we would meet my new family today!

     When we were about to walk out the door, the orphanage director asked if she could talk to me before I go. So I followed her into her office and she came up to me and told in a very creepy voice, "Wherever you go I will find you!" Then I decided to hightail it out of there.

       While we were driving home the lady turned around and was staring at me. Then she turned back around and started mumbling to herself when she thought I wasn't listening, but I heard her say I would make a great mate for her godson. What is a mate?! Oh well, I guess I'll found out!

So how do you like it? Vote, Comment, Fan!

 Please don't copy my story. I try really hard to write a chapter! :) thanks!