Chapter Two

Having an a guy, whose name I can't remember, waking you up by poking your face, is a really annoying situation. And especially when you throw a pillow at him, but it goes straight through, and he laughs at my fail.

We're currently situated in my backyard, me thinking about being...dead...and what's his face napping on the grass.

I really want to see Zack, but I'm sure what's his face won't let me, so now is my chance.

I quietly get up, and walk around the side of the house and start the ten-minute walk to Zack's place.

The walk felt natural, like nothing really happened, but I got thinking.

How did I die? The last thing I remember was fighting with Cassie at school and everyone crowding around waiting for someone to throw a punch or something, but neither of us are like that. I can't even remember what the fight was about.

A few minutes later, I'm standing in Zack's front yard, staring at his house.

I immediately notice that both his parents are home, which is unusual.

I walk up to the door and my natural instinct kicks in, and I knock, causing a sound and then Mrs. Roberts opening the door.

Obviously, she doesn't see anyone, so I took my chance to slide past and into their home.

"Who is it, darl?" Mr. Roberts asks from the kitchen.

"No one, dear. Which is strange..." Mrs. Roberts trails off, closing the door. "Zack, your dad and I are leaving for work now. Are you going to be okay?" She asks walking upstairs to get her coat.

I follow suit, but go to Zack's room, leaning on the door post, staring and his gorgeous features.

Those amazing brown eyes that I fell in love with. Those sandy blonde locks, he inherited from his mom, that I used to constantly run my fingers through.

But for some reason, I kept thinking of what's his face. His green eyes, that could never match Zack's, but they held something and I wanted to figure out what.

"I'll be fine, Mom," Zack replies, getting out of bed, putting on a shirt and walking towards me.

I totally spaced out when he walked straight through me.

He stopped in his tracks, turned around and looked right at me.

"Everything okay, Zack?" Mrs. Roberts asked, evacuating her room.

"Uhh... yeah," he said, blinking and turning back around to face his mom.

I walk into his room, slightly shocked, whilst he walked downstairs, following his parent's.

He was looking right at me, right in my eyes. He couldn't have seen me ... could he?

I mean, he walked right through me, so he couldn't have.

I sit on the window seat he had in his room, that I always sat on when I came over.

"Larissa?" I hear from behind me.

Hoping it's Zack, I quickly turn around, shocked to see who stood there.

"Oh. It's you." I asked standing up quickly, a bit upset. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I woke up and you weren't there so I freaked ... kind of." He replies.

What is his name?! Argh. Why am I so bad with names.

"How did you find me?" I asked, rather curious.

"You leave a trail wherever you go. So you have to be careful," he replied sitting on Zack's sofa.