nine

....jungkook's mother made us a really nice dinner.

overall, i had an amazing time.

---

"_? _-noona? il-eona. eomma is making dinner for us."

jungkook spoke softly, almost a whisper into my ear as i slowly opened my eyes.

i rubbed my palms into the laterals of my nose, wiping away my sleepiness as i slowly sat up, my legs straight ahead of me

the seven familiar figures appeared groggily in front of me, jungkook sitting in front of me with the others standing behind me.

i pulled my knees into my chest, letting out a small yawn and cuddling into my knees, looking around curiously as i began to actually wake up, the gears, rusty from sleep, slowly turning to life in my brain.

"mgh, what time is it?"

i asked, my voice woolly and slow as my vocal cords slowly warmed up with the rest of my body, and i collapsed to the side in a tired heap, falling to a soft surface.

ooh, yay, i'm on the couch.

"awe, kyeoptaaa.."

a new voice sounded in the room, and my eyes widened as i looked around, eyes landing on a short woman with long black hair tied back into a bun, a blood red apron covering her torso.

"_, it's so nice to meet you. i'm jeon ji-ah, i'm jungkook's eomma."

she smile kindly at me, to which i returned happily.

she's seems nice.

"i'm ____, nice to meet you too."

i bowed my head slightly, seeing as i wasn't in the position to do a full bow at the moment.

she smiles even brighter, looking incredibly similar to her son.

"wake yourself up. dinner should be ready in about twenty minutes."

with that, she walked off in another direction, i assumed the kitchen, leaving me and the seven boys to ourselves.

"did you sleep well, noona?"