Rebellious

THANKS TO JACK'S MORNING TEXTS, I was 

1. late for school

2. skipped breakfast

3. cursing Peggy the whole day. 

Whenever I saw Jack in class, he would've turned his back already. I know we're supposed to act awkward but at least look at me for just a second. 

I didn't want to keep frustrating myself over this ridiculous event, I had enough of him already. I sighed heavily and felt that my eyes couldn't stop getting teary, my lips were trembling. I covered my face with my hands and put my head down on the table so that people would think I was sleeping instead of crying. I started breathing out loud, to stop my shoulders from shaking and all that obvious crying movement. Everything's been so ridiculous ever since I started being friends with him

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrapped around me from behind. I lifted my head to the side to see that Drake was the one comforting me. "There there, Cabby. I'll be looking out for the teacher so don't worry, just keep doing what you doing." 

His comforting made me smile a bit and I sat up straight, wiping my tears from my eyes. "What made you suddenly come over here? I mean, I'm pretty sure that you weren't here before, the only people that's ever sat in this row are usually those suffering from heartbreaks or sickness. The lonely and painful to see people." 

"Did you just categorise yourself into that?" Drake slowly pulled his arm back. "Are you sick?" 

I laughed, glad to still be able to find happiness today. "No, I'm not. Just kidding, Drake." 

"Oh right, well anyways, I came here in replacement of Jack." 

I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" 

"Well, he knows you're kind of a sensitive person who would be crying over these things and so he asked me to come over to comfort you. At first I thought you were sleeping and told him we shouldn't bother you, but he started shaking his head and said 'no, she hardly sleeps in class and she definitely isn't now so' blah blah blah and therefore here I am, being the tissue that has been sent over by Jack." 

I was speechless at that moment, but the only thing that came to my mind was that there may still be a little bit of hope left in us.

ah,  screw you Jack