D1 F Glimmer

5, 4, 3, 2, 1,  Let the hunger games begin!

I took this sudden start to my advantage, I raced to the weapons table, pushing and shoving if I had to. After surveying the weapons, I decided to pick up a long sturdy dagger, saving the bow for later. Honestly, this was just like pick and choose.

Turning around, I saw a blood bath beyond me, now I understand why the capital love the hunger games so much. This was down- right good entertainment! I must have been lost in thought for a bit too long, because I suddenly saw a knife racing towards me at great speed. It narrowly missed my shoulder hitting the wall of the cornucopia, I heard a clang of when metal hits metal. I was alive- for now.

I looked to see the district 5 male, I couldn't remember what his name was, and to be honest I didn't care. I raced toward him, dagger in hand, a panicked look appeared on his face, he was defenceless- with nowhere to run.

After a while of stabbing the strong brute of a boy constantly for a while , I decided that enough was enough.  " Glimmer " cried my district partner Marvel.

" What?"

" That girl thinks she can get away from all the action" he said, smirking.

I turned to see what looked like a 15 year old girl running into the distance. I clutched my dagger tightly and ran towards her.

" Hey, you think you can get away?" I asked menacingly

She turned to face me, and tears appeared in her eyes. " Please don't hurt me!" But she new that she was already dead.

She edged away from me but tripped and fell on the ground. I kicked her in the stomach and she rolled onto her back.

Slowly I watched as I plunged the silver blade of the dagger deep into her back, she must have died instantly.

I didn't feel sad for sad for this girl one bit. For most people, the only way to get out of this arena was to die.

************************************************************************************************

Even though the blood bath was only a couple of days ago, it felt like years. The dead were dead, get over it.

I had only one worry, Peeta Mellark. 

Cato said if we spared his life he would help us find 12. That's what we call Katniss, we can't bare to call her by her real name. Though I didn't trust Peeta I trusted Cato.

Cato must have been right, because there we were Sitting underneath the tree where 12 was hiding.

Then I heard something, A buzz.

Before I knew it, millions of tracker jackers were swirling around us, stinging us like crazy.

I tripped and landed flat on my face, and those wasp like things turned on me.

" Cato" I screamed " Cato" But he didn't come back for me, he never did.

" help Me" and those were the last words I ever uttered.

Thanks for reading guys, i'm quite pleased with it. And please remember to comment!