Chapter 2 Part 1: The beginning of the Secret

"Your Highness, may I speak with you for a moment?" you could see that the doctor was very worried just by looking into his eyes

"Yes-- Excuse me for a moment Yoorin" and the King stood up and left the room with the royal doctor...

In The Palace Garden

"your highness, what are you planning to do, no word of this must get out" The doctor said waiting and hoping that the king has made up a plan to hide the truth ...

"No word must get out that the queen gave birth to twin princesses, tell your assistant that no matter what happens, she must remain silent"

"Understood your highness, but, what about the twins?" The doctor asked eagerly wanting to know if the king would choose his children or the trust of his people

"Tell them ... tell them the queen gave birth to a twin ... a boy and a girl"

The doctor was definately not expecting the king to say something so outrageous ...

"B-but your highness, you mean to say that were gonna hide the truth forever?? that's impossible!"

"No, not forever" the king said then faced the doctor...

"I just want to be with my family, I want to see that look on Yoorin's face when she sees our children a little longer" and the king started to walk back to where the queen is then stopped...

"Doctor, I know that we cannot keep this a secret forever, so if the time comes that I'm no longer here, could you be there for them?"

"Y-yes of course your Highness, I'll do my best to serve you until I die!" and bowed at the king who then after hearing this continued walking ...

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note: Yeah .... when I say I'll cut them .... I mean by this short XD ... sorry for the short update I'll do more tomorrow .... I'll try doing a One part Chapter on my Christmas Vacation on THIS story .... also still not inspired on the A Love Story With A Kpop Star so please be patient ... I can't just write randomly XD it just doesn't feel right at all .... XD HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE !!! HAPPY READING!!