Chapter 1: The Birth ...

It was a peaceful night in the Cheondong Palace in ancient South Korea, the silence was broken by the painful scream of the queen giving birth .... Her voice filled the room and everyone was worried about the queen yet their excited about the coming royal blood esoecially the King who was right beside the queen at the moment...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Queen Yoorin cried

"Just a little more your highness" the royal doctor said

"Yoorin, Look at me! ... You can do this, I know your strong, That's why I love you" King ShinWoo held his queen's hand not wanting to let go....

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"I can see the head!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

And after that, a sound of a crying baby was heard and everyone was happy...

"It's a Princess!" The royal doctor's assistant announced

But Then...

"AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!" The queen once again started to cry in pain

"Wait, it's not over yet" The doctor said handing the newly born princess to the assistant

"AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

"There's another one your highness"

"Wait, is Yoorin gonna be alright?" The King asked not taking his eyes off the pained face of the woman he love.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY ... KING!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Yoorin, Stay strong you hear me??"

"AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

And the second baby was brought into the world ... The queen made it although giving birth to twins made her very tired but she remained concious for she wanted to know if the baby was a boy...

"It's a-- ...." The assistant stopped

"It's another princess"

"Two Princesses" The doctor announced

"H-How can that be?" King ShinWoo could not believe what the royal doctor said

"C-can I see our children???" The queen weakly said

"O-of course your highness" The assistand answered while carefully wrapping the two new royals in soft towels and handed it over to the King....

"Help my Queen sit up" The King ordered now holding their children in his arms...

"Let me see them ShinWoo" The Queen said in a whisper

"Here Yoorin" The King carefully handed the two child to the tired Queen

"Their beautiful ShinWoo" The Queen said as tears starts falling from her eyes

"Just like their mother" King ShinWoo said looking at the happy face of his beloved queen as she looks at their two beautiful children and couldn't help but to also smile...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Yes, yes I know I haven't been able to write a new chapter for A Love Story With A Kpop Star ... I don't know .... it seems like nothing has been coming to mind for a new Chapter ... but don't worry I'll still continue the story .... I just can't promise very frequent updates .... also this story has been appearing inside my dream, my mind and when I just well .... day dream in class so I wrote it all in a notebook and I almost use up to half of it already and my friends said that the story was really interesting so I'm writting it all here ... although do keep in mind that I'll just cut these so I could still have time for other stuff and such .... so yeah ... I hope you'll like and also support this story ... happy reading!!! *also if you guys think the title doesn't match the story ... feel free to comment your suggestion*