The party

Hi guys so this is a new book and I hope you enjoy!
_________________________________
Sans pov
We are having a party for reaching the surface. Mettaton threw the party for us but now he is making out with papyrus. (Papyton forever!!!!) But as long as papyrus is happy I don't care. I look over and see y/n me and her are good friends. She is letting me stay at her house so that's awesome. "Yo y/n whatca doin'" she giggles as she says "just standin' around you know doing a ton of nothing" I smirk and open my mouth to speak "you mean a skeleton" we both start laughing. Man no one ever made me feel like this....except tori but she's back with asgore after she found out that he was just protecting the souls. I was depressed for a bit but then y/n made me feel all better. Like a lot. So me and her are laughing as someone bumps into her. She started to fall and....

BOOM!!!

she fell.....on top of me. She gasps "s-sans I am do sorry I didn't mean to fa-" I try so hard not to think sexy but it doesn't work. "Sans are you poking me?" I need an excuse and fast! "Uhh yes I'm poking you cause....I uhhh was seeing if you were able to still feel!" WHAT?! see if you could still feel?! She gets up and I am just a blushing mess. God I messed up so much. Then I hear mettaton speak "ok darlings~ the party is over and we will see you beauties~ later!" THANK YOU METTATON! Maybe I should tell her though. Maybe tomorrow.