at the house

Sans pov
Welp. I embarrassed myself and now I have to go home and face her. Why? Well I need to I mean. I live there. What if she throws me out cause of what happened I never ment for it to. I wonder who bumped into her? Well I am kinda happy they did but then again I want to punch them so it's like a hate love kinda thing. Ok well I'll just walk home cause I don't wanna be home just yet.

Mettaton pov
"PAPYRUS I BUMPED INTO Y/N AND MADE SANS GET A BONER" I am freaking out. I am to fabulous to freak out! What if sans hates me? What if he kills me? I have to figure this out. "Mettaton it's ok. Calm down. I doubt sans is mad at you. He's to lazy to get mad." I start to calm down as papyrus is talking. Damn I am so glad he is here. I would have started to rip out my hair. Hahaha I can't even think about doing that. Anyway. Maybe I should tell sans. "Tell sans what" I look over right there I see the short skeleton man himself. "Who ya calling short?" "How are you doing that?!" He laughs "Your saying everything out loud" DAMN IT. "now what do you need to tell me?" "Ummmm that uhh me and papyrus are getting married!" Both of the brothers yell at the same time. "WHAT?!" I could tell one was in happiness and the other was in surprise. "That's what you needed to tell me?" "Mettaton maybe you should tell me before you tell sans" papyrus pout and I facepalm. "I MADE Y/N FALL ON TO YOU!" Both the brothers look at me with their mouths open. "W-why....would you do that" sans says a bit worried but also angry. "It was an accident....I never meant to embrass you." Sans looks at me and smiles. "Well now I got to go home and see y/n and tell her how I feel. EVEN THOUGH I WAS SAVING THAT FOR LATER! But now I need to say it." Sans disappears. "So we aren't getting married?" "Papy dear you really are cute when you ask questions like that" I walk away and hear papyrus yell. "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS NOT CUTE! HE IS MANLY!"

Y/n pov
OMG OMG OMG I FELL ON TOP OF SANS AND I DIDNT MEAN TO AND NOW I AM SO SCARED HE IS GOING TO HATE ME!!! Just....breathe...maybe he didn't know that you asked mettaton for help to ask him out. Suddenly sans walks in. "S-Sans hi! Your home already? Don't you want to go to grillby's?" (Lol can't spell) he shakes his head. "No I need to tell you something." Oh no. "Sans i-" "no its ok.....y/n it wasn't my finger that was poking you...." I double facepalm. "Sans I know." "W-what?" "I know and I don't care. We are best friends and it happens" sans looks down. DID I JUST FRIEND ZONE A GUY I LIKE?! Then he looks at me and yells out. "Y/N EVER SINCE YOU FELL TO THE UNDERGROUND I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND".I am speechless.....

_________________________________________
Well shit

Flowy: NO CUSSING YOU FUCK TARD!

-3- you have to cuss at me to stop cussing.

Flowy: yes

Why

Flowy: cause you are a fucking tard so

*gets out a pair of scissors* you better run flower

Flowy: *inhuman screams*