Chapter 2 Filler... :(

*Bored tone* Im on a bus, off to school, so if there are any mistakes, go eat a bug instead of complaining... *transitions into scary voice* Or I will steal your shoes...!

__________________________________________

"Maraaaaaa!!!" Marshall was bothering me yet again for his "kidnapping".

"I said I was sorrrrryyyyyy!!!!"

"Stop your whining," I said. "Im upset for something else." I was clearly upset with him and he knew it too. He folded his arms and pouted his puppy dog face.

"Fine, you wad, but next time you try that, there will be a missing child report." He nodded and looked down.

"Here," I said handing him a little bites. His eyes lit up as he shoved the chocolate chip mini muffin into his mouth.

"You are such a two year old, you two year old," I said shaking my head. Marshall just smiled a mouthful in reply. I.shook my head once more and dumped the empty bag of mini muffins. I pulled out my pb and j and ate.

"Who's the two year old now, you two year old," Marshall said satisfied with his muffins. Before I could reply (with my luck, of course) the bell rang. I huffed as Marshall hugged me and laughed. I felt his laugh vibrate through my tiny body and I shivered. I guess he felt it cuz he let go.

"Aww, youre uncomfortable!" He tapped my nose and walked to his class. "I am not," I muttered in an empty cafeteria, and I stormed off to my locker. I sat down in my locker and sighed. FOREVERALONE, ENOLAREVEROF. It was now written in Crayola. Pitiful. I stood up and stared aimlessly into the now eery, empty hallway. I shook my head, grabbed my books and strolled to class.

I'm sorry but it is just a filler...