I swear i didnt mean too...

Relationships can be a funny thing at times. You're happy with someone you love, full of laughs, but then something changes. All of the sudden jealousy rears its ugly head. A friend is now looked upon as a rival, your jealousy grows, the person you love feels untrusted. None of this happened to me, but I might have been the cause.
     I was just her friend, but I had always had feelings for her. I never acted on them because she was in a relationship. A well established relationship. Her and I hung out as friends, me always making sure to include her boyfriend.
He hated me no matter what I did. Her and I continued to hang out and get to know each other.
Then I learn that they've broken up. She is single. That's when my conflict comes into play...do I act on my feelings or do I let it be?
When I learned she liked me too, I had my answer. Does that make me a terrible person? Does that mean I caused their relationship to end? Should I feel worse then I do? All these questions left unanswered. Maybe they never will be... Until I find out I'm going to keep spending time with her, keep liking her.
The thoughts of a modern day caveman can be heavy at times.
Until next time...