13

I started the day with a smile on my face. We spent the day on the Miami Beach and it was so beautiful! I told Geoff what happened and he was so happy for me.

Laying on the beach and enjoying the sun I thought a lot about her. Liv. Then I realized I'd be in Europe soon.. so I wouldn't have a chance to see her for a very long time.

I suddenly got up and talked to Andrew who was laying next to me.

"Shawn what's up?"

"Andrew, can we go to New York for some days before we go to Europe?"

"Yeah sure, there are some days left. Because of that girl? Olivia?"

"Exactly..", I admitted, "I need to meet her again, you know?"

"Sure! I think we could go back the day after tomorrow or something if you want", Andrew said.

"Yes please! That's gonna be the weekend, I'm gonna ask her if she has time to meet me."

I took my phone and texted her.

Shawn: Hi Liv :)

Liv: hey Shawn how are you?

Shawn: Great, you?

Liv: amazing :)

Shawn: so wyd?

Liv: just chilling and listening to music, wbu? :)

Shawn: same at Miami Beach :D

Liv: wow wish I'd be there too😍

Shawn: just come over ;)

Liv: I'd do if I was able to haha

Shawn: me too

I decided to ask her now.

Shawn: Liv?

Liv: yes?

Shawn: do you have any plans for the weekend?

Liv: not yet, why?

Shawn: I could come to New York in 2 days..

Shawn: if you want to

Shawn: we could meet again..

Liv: SHAWN

Shawn: yeah?

Liv: that'd be awesome!!!!

A big smile appeared on my face.

Shawn: do you really think so?

Liv: YES Shawn! If you could really come that would be amazing!

Shawn: Well, see you on Saturday!! :))

I was so happy I'd see Liv again!!  I'd see her beautiful smile again, feel her arms around me, see these beautiful eyes, meet this wonderful person! My eyes almost filled with tears. I found her and now I'd see her again in 2 days!

Liv: can't wait!! :))

Shawn: same!! Where do you wanna meet? Do you know any good places there?:)

Liv: I do! There's a very nice little cafe and they have wonderful chocolate chip muffins haha ;)

I had to laugh. Andrew looked at me. "What's so funny? Did she say yes? Of course she did", he laughed. "She did and they have chocolate chip muffins!!!" "Haha great", Andrew laughed, "I'm gonna talk to the others and on Saturday we're gonna be in New York!" "Awesome, thanks Andrew you rock!!"

Shawn: AWESOME!!

Liv: I knew you'd like that haha

Shawn: hahah chocolate chip muffins are da best

No you're the best..

Liv: they're great haha

Shawn: so we can go to that cafe?

Liv: sure!

Shawn: cool! Can't wait!

Liv: for me or the muffins? :P

This made me laugh but also a bit nervous and I thought about what I should say before I answered. Definitely for her but I wasn't 100% sure she felt the same so I'd better reply something else.

Shawn: both (:

Liv: haha good :)

I was wondering what she exactly meant with that but then we continued texting and talked a bit about random stuff and got to know each other a bit better.

2 days. The countdown began. I was so excited to see her again! I wished these two days would fly away very fast.