Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"What is her name?" He asked Alpha Adrian.

"Selena." He replied making his head snap.

"Selena?" He asked, the alpha nodding his head at the question in his voice. He calmed his surfacing wolf, who perked up at the name Selena which sounded dangerously close to Elena.

"These are the files which consist names of the pack members that resided in the packs L.A." He said giving him half the files and keeping half of them with himself.

"A few of my pack members and my mate will be coming in a while to help. Should we start or should we wait for them?" Adrian asked.

"We should start now they can join as soon as they come." He said opening a file. For some reason he was very restless. His wolf kept pacing and refused to calm down. So he figured he could keep his head busy.

And then he smelt it. The scent he hadn't smelt since four years. The scent of the person whom he thought he would never see again. He snapped his head up and blurred past the office and opened the door slamming the next person who came inside to the wall. He buried his head in her neck and frowned when he found her scent mixed with someone else's scent. He raised his head up to look at her face and frowned deeper when he saw a puzzled face that was not his Elena.

"Where is she?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"Who?" She asked.

"The person whose scent is on you. My mate, my beloved. Where is she?" He snarled.

"I don't know." She said.

"What?" He said holding her by her shoulders and slamming her into the wall again.

"I don't know who you are talking about." She said putting her chin up high in defiance.

"Take me to her." He growled at her pushing her farther into the wall.

"Amy don't push him. Take him to her. We all know who he is talking about." Adrian voiced out.

"Apologies Alpha but I can't take him there. What if he turns out like him?" She bit out. Aiken growled out once more silently asking her to take him to her. His wolf was on the surface wanting to claw and bite whoever stood in between her and him.

"Do not rattle him Amy he is an Alpha King, he will not let anything come in between him and her. Move away and let him go to her. Maybe just maybe we can know who Selena is." He reasoned out.

Just then Aiken let her go and moved towards the door. He pulled the door apart from its hinges and followed her scent, which led him towards the hospital doors.

'What is she doing here?' He thought. Nonetheless he opened the door and headed inside, following her scent. He opened another door and stilled when he saw her laying on the hospital bed wrapped in bandages. He stood rooted to the spot, for she was an exact copy of his El. Her face, her hair, her eyes, her nose, her lips. Everything was like El. He let out a choked sob. His wolf howling loudly, wanting him to close the distance between him and his mate. The mate that he thought had died. He moved closer to the bed and sat on it. He touched her face wanting to believe that his El was really there. It felt like he was dreaming again where he saw his El and when he went closer to her she would disappear, always. His fingers met her cheeks, stroking her. He moved his fingers upwards and traced her temples, her forehead and her face. And when he was sure she wasn't going to disappear like always he cradled her in his arms, silent tears falling down his eyes. He felt alive when he held her. It felt like a part of him had returned when he held her. He felt like he could breathe again. He pulled away and cupped her face peppering kisses on it. Still finding it hard to believe that he was holding El in his hands. He held her close to him and when he saw someone extending their hand towards her, he growled loudly and gave that girl a deadly glare, warning her to stay away from her.