Chapter 7. Jealous Much?

Mihya P.O.V

Did I seriously just kiss Koujaku. Well that's honestly what I've always did. Every time when he would get hurt I would kiss him on the cheek and tell him that I hoped it help. I just remembered that. I quickly get to my locker grabbing my stuff I walk back down the hall to Aoba's locker. "Hey Aoba." I say with a smile. "Oh hiya!" He's just so damn ADORABLE I yell in my head. "Ready to go?" He says in excitement. "Yea. Let's get going." He closes his locker and grabs my hand as we try to get through the crowds. My cheeks were hot. After we got through the crowds I tripped by the stairs. I started to fall backwards. "Ahh!" My body falls but he grabs my hand and pulls me back up to my feet. But someone bumps into him making me fall back again my hand clinches onto Aoba's. "MOVE!" Aoba pushes someone and pulls me back up. "You ok?" I cling onto him. "I-I'm sorry." He hugs me back and we start for the stairs again.

Aoba P.O.V

I held onto Mihya's hand so that we wouldn't lose one another. We got close to the stairs and she was about to fall. But I got her back up. She clings onto me. She was shivering. I hugged her back and we head down the stairs. Her hand was so warm. She's PERFECT!!!! I love her so much. Wait did I just say love? I just met her today and I'm saying that I'm in love with her? I like her a lot but what did I just say? Once we got outside she fell to one knee. "Mihya!!" "I'm ok...." "Na uhh here let me carry you." "Where?" "To my house we can wait to go to the arcade." "Ok. Thanks." I grabbed her book bag and picked her up in bride style. We get to my house and I stand Mihya up to her feet but she clings onto me. "What the fuck?" "What's wrong Mihya?" "My legs went numb." Your legs did what now?" "They're numb." I grab her and unlocked the door. "Welcome home honey." That's my mother. But she had jet black hair and hazel eyes like mine. "Oh you've a friend. How grand!!" "Mom don't act all proper." "What's her name? She looks gorgeous." "My name is Mihya." She says. "Wow!! What a beautiful name. Call me Pandora." She shakes her hand. "What happened?" "Ow." "What is it?" She held her head in pain. "Take her to your room." I carried her and took her to my room. I shut the door.

Koujaku P.O.V

I punched the wall by his house. "Shit!! She seriously fucking went into the bastards house!" I didn't care if my hand started to bleed. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. *RING RING* "Hello?" "Hey Mihya. What the hell were you thinking?!?" "What are you talking about?" "You went into that guys house." Shit I shouldn't have said that. "What the fuck!?!? are you fucking following me?!?" I turn and run down the street. I stop at the end of the street. "HELLO!!" "Oh sorry I didn't answer Mihya." "What the hell is wrong with you. You always did this when I was little too!" "I'm sorry. I don't want you to get hurt." "Hurt! For what!?!" "I don't know I'm sorry ok?!?!" Calm down dude. "Fuck off sometimes!!" "And then what happens if you get hurt huh?" "Then that's a different story! are you jealous or something?!" Honestly I was jealous. "What the? Hell no!!" Shit I just lied. Then the line went off. "Damn she's pissed." I felt so stupid. Why do I have to hide my jealously. I smacked myself mentally. Then I just walked home.

(A/N) So I hope you like this chapter. It had more action then I expected. I'll be back with more action with chapter 8. ✌️