Chapter 19. No Pain, No Gain

Brianne's P.O.V

"We need to go and help her!" "Bri we can't she is almost here!" Says Clear holding me back. "But!" Noiz grabs my shoulder. "It's ok. She'll be ok. She did save Aoba's life today didn't she?" He says in a calm voice. I swat his hand off. "You're fucking punk ass just doesn't get it do you?! If she gets hurt or raped it'll be your fault! I'm trying to go and help her but I can't with you jack-asses on my back!" I yell then storm off to my room. I stomped into my room and slammed my door. "I can't do anything to help!!" I scream then break the picture frame on my dresser by accident. 'Gasp!' I pick up the picture. "Damn it. I didn't mean for it to break." I carefully take the picture out of me and Mihya when we were little. "When will you remember me? And the life and memories we shared. I want you to...remember." I cover my face and start to cry. But then I hear screams coming from my window. I run over to the window and see Mihya running at full speed to the house. I run and swing my door open, running down the hall and sliding down the railing. "Guys!" They all looked up at me. "Mihya is outside! Come on!" I open the front door and spot Mihya running towards us. "She won't make it." Ren says. Then Clear runs past me. "Stay there!" He yells. He runs up to Mihya. "Clear go!" Mihya yells. "No you go I got this." Before Mihya even gets 2 steps close to Clear one of the guys grabbed her. "Mihya!!" I scream and try to run to her but Noiz holds me back.

Mihya's P.O.V

The gang pulls me back to them. "We told you we would get you." "Let go of me!" I scream and try my best to fight them. I saw Clear just standing there not doing anything. "Clear help me!" I yell. "Pfft please he can't do anything." I managed to punch the guy who said that. "What the fuck do you know?!" Another guy punched me in my stomach making me curl over. "Shut up!" My eyes go blurry and I fall to 1 knee. 'Destroy!! Destroy them!' the voice reappears in my head. I looked up and saw Clear getting ready to do something. "Clear what are you..." he then let's out his voice making the guys that surrounded me to collapse. 'What is this?!' He then stops. "Are you ok?" Clear asks. He reaches out to touch me but I then let out a loud piercing scream. "AHHHHH!" After that I felt better. "Mihya are you ok now?" "Y-Yeah." I stand up. "Ok let's go inside."

{2 hours later}

I was in my room trying to think. I couldn't help but to feel like something is going on with Brianne. Well not really it feels like this thing or person that's inside of me wants me to know something. "What does she or he wants me to know?!" I flop onto my bed. 'Buzz, Buzz' I picked up my phone. "Hello?" "Hey Mihya long time no see huh?" I gasped. It was my friend Joshua.(by the way Joshua is gay) "Joshua!!!" I scream into the phone. "Hey Honey Bun." I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave me. "When are you gonna get over that nickname?" "Never." I laugh at him. "I miss you so much Josh." "Girl I miss you to. But guess what?" "You got a boyfriend?" "No not yet but I'm moving close my you. And I'm going to your school with you!" "Yayy!!" I yell. He laughs a little bit. "Ok well I'm finishing unpacking my clothes and I want you to come over tomorrow so we could hang out." I put my hand under my head and stare out the window, to see Aoba and Ren playing outside. "Alright sounds like a plan. And I'll bring my guitar." "Alrighty then. See you tomorrow." "Bye." I hang up the phone and walk over to the window. I watch Aoba and Ren wrestle around and I laugh softly. I then turn around and lay down in my bed. 'I'm not hungry. I'll just get some sleep.' I close my eyes and start to fall asleep. But...'Knock,Knock' I sit up. "Yeah?" the door opens and enters Brianne. "I came to check up on you. Were you about to go to bed early?" "Well yeah I mean I'm not that hungry at the moment and I don't have anything to do so..." I shrugged. "Oh well how are you feeling?" "Uhh I'm fine." I say. "Good. Just checking." She had a face that showed that she had something to say. "What's wrong?" "huh? nothing why did you ask?" "Because you're blushing and you look like you have something on your mind." She shakes her head and I shrug. "Well if you need to tell me something. Just tell me." She nods. "I already know." "Alright. Well let me know whenever dinners ready. But for right now I'm gonna take a nap." She nods once again leaving my room.

Koujaku's POV

I sat on the couch trying to relax but then Brianne comes down stairs. "Get up." She says to me. "What?" "I said get up!" I stand up. "What do you want?" "Why didn't you help out Mihya out there?!" "Why do you care?!" "Because she's like a older sister to me!!" "Who was the one holding you back?!" I point at Noiz. "Yeah he was holding me back but at least I'm not the one who spy's on her, yells at her for saving your fucking life, and not letting we live her life the way she fucking wants to!!" I clinch my fist. "I'm not listening to this shit." He grabs the collar to my shirt. "Why didn't you help her out?! You were fucking scared that's why!" I don't respond to her. "Get the fuck out if my damn house!" she yells. "I don't have to listen to your ass!" "This is my damn house bitch now get the fuck out!" she points to the door. "Fine whatever dumb ass!" I leave the house slamming the door.

(A/N) hope you guys like this chapter I'm running out of ideas people!! I need help!! please!!😫

*yelling at Koujaku*-Brianne

*yelling back*-Koujaku

WILL YOU BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYING TO END THIS GODDAMN CHAPTER!!!!-Mihya

Vote📮

Comment💬

Fan✨