School

The kiss lasted for ~3 seconds. He lets go. I look away, blushing intensely. Hana enters a few seconds later. She looks at us with a confused expression. Her eyes slowly follows to Jaemin.

"J-Jaemin!" she screams. She dashes over to him and attempts to lift the bookcase. "What are you looking at? Come over here and help me."

I forgot all about Jaemin. I got up from the floor and helped Hana. "Are you okay?" I hear Hana asks Jaemin.

Immediately I look away. I'm okay as long as you are.

"Yeah. I'm fine," Jaemin says, smiling as he gets up from the floor. "I'm not hurt anywhere."

"Thats good!" Hana comments as she organizes the books back onto the shelf. "Eun Na why aren't you talking?"

"Hmm?" I say pretending to be innocent.

"Waitttt what did you guys do?" Hana asks suspiciously.

"N-nothing," I stuttered.

"Mhmm. You're lying...whatever."

Hana gets the mop and starts cleaning. Jaemin and I wiped the boards and we managed to stay out of each other's ways.

***

Its been 2 days already and we haven't talked. And tomorrow was school.

"Eunnie~! We're going to go to school tomorrow~!" Yuki says on our way to the dorms. "I hope we're in the same class!!!"

"Yeah," I say, smiling weakly.

"Huh? What's with the look? You sad?" Yuki says as she studies my face. "Hold up. Is it Jaemin?"

I blushed thinking about the kiss.

"Oh? I'm right? Hehe."

"Its not!" I say defending myself.

"Tsk. Tsk. I'm experienced. I know these things."

"Experienced? Who?" I ask, smirking.

"W-what are you talking about. I-I'm not experienced"

"Tsk. Tsk. I'm experienced," I say mimicking her.

"I like Jisung." She then covered her mouth, wide eyed. "Y-you didn't hear that!"

I elbowed her. "I won't tell anyone."

Then she suddenly smirked. "Since I told you who I like, tell me?"

I ended up explaining the whole situation to her. She nodded a lot when I was talking. "Ah, I see. Buttt you wouldn't see him a lot because of schooooool."

**7:15 A.M**

"Gahhhh. Yuki! Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked while hurriedly putting on my shoes.

"Jeez, I only woken up like 2 minutes before you did!"

"Yuki, let's go!"

"We have to get there by 7:30," Yuki tells me.

We ran the whole way and it took us 10 minutes to get there. We looked at the big paper hanging on the wall. I searched for my name while Yuki searched for hers.

ROOM 414

PARK EUN NA

KIM YUKI

...

Yuki and I both pointed at our names and high five each other while jumping up and down.

We had to go all the way to the 4th floor. I took a deep breath while looking at the door. I slowly opened it. I looked around, every 2 seats were together. Then I realized there was assigned seatings. I gave Yuki a sad look and went to find my desk.

On my way there, I see Hana. Oh, so we're both 13?

I looked at the desk next to mine. It read: Kang Chanhee. (Chani)

That's a nice name.

I looked up and saw a boy coming towards my area. He then sat down at the desk next to mine.

Thats Chani? He's cute❣😍😊

A/N: Let's just pretend that Chani is 13 years old in this fanfic, k?