Chapter one

Veronica's pov
I walk back in to team rainbow, i really didn't want to be back i have a history with a guy named Timur, we were once engaged but it ended up in disaster, i even lost my viginity to him.

I close my eyes and breath in, i open the back and push the doors open and i see meghan and eliza running at me with their arms wide open, they jump onto me hugging me and i hug both of them back.

"We miss you so much veroinca!" Meghan says,
"Yeah we have been waiting for this day" eliza says,
"Especially Timur" tina walks in and hugs me,
"What?"
"He misses his sniper buddy aka fiancé" tina says,
"I don't know how i am going to face him" i sigh,
"He wants to make it up to you" meghan says,
"Hiiiii im taina!"
"New people?"
"Yup"
"Hii im veroinca or known as neo"
"Im known as caveira"

I start walking towards my old room and i turn back and shout,

"Am i still sharing with monika?"
"Yup" someone shouts,

I smile and walk off to see my best friend, I haven't seen her for two years.

I knock on the door and someone opens it and my eyes meet with a familiar blue eyed girl,

"Veronica?"
"MONIKA!"

We run up to each other and hug like no tomorrow she starts crying,

"Sh dont cry"
"You have been gone for two years!"
"Im here now"
"Its dinner time, come on change"

I nod and take out shorts, timurs jumper and some sneakers, i run out with my hair going everywhere and i see monika in her jeans like always.

"Girl go wear something better and show off that booty"

I laugh and throw timurs jumper and grab a tight jacket, i walk out and see monika nodding in agreement and i laugh.

We walk in and everyone looks at me and turn back to eat i see alexsandr eyeing me while talking to timur and i ignore it and walk with pride but i see seamus and dominic, I mentally kill myself, you see me and timur were friends with benefits but after i did it with seamus and dominic and they enjoyed it and i left it at that cause I realised i loved timur.

They both smirk at me and i glare at them and sit with Taina, tina, meghan, Craig and elias.

"Hey guys"
"We are so happy your back" craig says,
"Am i missing out on something"
"CRAIG AND MEGHAN ARE ENGAGED!" Tina shouts,

I start laughing and hugging them
Both, craig is like my brother he looks out for me.

I start eating and i see timur walking to towards our table, but i stand up and start sprinting to the door. I make it out but then guess who comes through the door, my so called sniper buddy.

He smirks and moves closer and closer to me until im trapped between him and the wall.

"Ive missed you kitten" his russian accent pointing every word put,
"Dont call me that"
"Why? Kitten"
"Its all your fault this happened, I WISH I JUST STAYED WITH DOMINIC" and i shut my mouth with my hands and my eyes are wide.

He comes closer and pins me,

"I will make you love me again" he whispers into my ear.

And he walks away and im standing there shocked, of course i still loved him, i start walking and see timur in the hallway making out with a nurse or a maid and that makes my blood boil and soon it's replaced by betrayal and i run the other way and bump into seamus.