Chapter 1: The beginning

"Ms. Hannah will you please solve the question on the bored?" The teacher very so poiletly asked me snapping me out of my daydream. "Oh, yes sure" I answered maling my way to the bored. The equation is super easy (2y-3 > 5). I was finished with it and sitting and sitting back in my seat within minutes. Everyone seemed so suprised. As time went by I noticed more and more girls running and screaming by the door. I figured it was nothing so I continued concentrating on the bored. "Hannah!" My friend Laura called out " Your absolute favorite country singer is here!!" Laura exclaimed as she was walking back into the room.   I jumped out of my seat at the same time as the class bell rang. Walking into the hall I noticed all the popular girls huddled around a very tall, dark haired, gorgeous boy. I turned around walking to my next class with my head down. 'Theres no way he would ever notice me compared to thoes girls.' I told myself.

Scotty's P.O.V

Wait where is she going? That girl is probaly the most beautiful girl I have seen ever! Tall, Long Dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. "Excuse me y'all" I finished signing and started running in the same direction she went. "Hey, you were just walking with a beautiful girl right? I think you called her Hannah" "Oh, umm yeah! You're Scotty McCreery, right?" "Yes, Ma'am I am" "I probably shouldn't be telling you this but Hannah is your biggest fann!" Hearing that made my heart kinda break. If she was my biggest fan then why did she try to talk to me? I turned around to find my body gaurd. "Hey, can we stay a little while longer? I'm trying to find someone." "Uh, yeah that should be fine" Without second thoughts I ran up to the office. "Excuse me, Can I help you?"  The lady at the front desk asked. She looked old and grummpy. "Yes you can, How many Hannah's are in the junoir class?"

Hannah's P.O.V

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! " Hannah we need you in the office" I grabbed my stuff and walked slowely up to the office. This was new I have never been called up there before. As I got to the door I bumped into a tall male figure. "Well hello there gorgeous, just the girl I wanted to see" They said that in a very very deep voice. Instantly knowing who it was. I backed up a little bit to see Scotty standing on front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry this chapter is kinda short just started writing it. Please leave comments on what I can do better or something you want to happen in the story. Please remeber to vote and comment it would mean a lot!! This story in uneditied sorry

Smiless13<3