If You Love Me, Won't You Let Me Know

"HERE COMES THE NINJA CHREEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS"

Chris jumped off the diving board. He did two back-flips while in the air and landed straight on Guy.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL YOU...", Guy began but stopped when he realized he was being straddled by Chris, underwater.

"NINJA CHRIS ATTACK!! NINJA CHRIS STEALTHILY SNEAKS UPON HIS PREY!!! THE SEXY GUY BERRYMAN!!!", Chris spoke up, laughing so much that he actually gulped some water.

Guy remained still, but soon shrugged and pushed Chris away.

"AWW COME ON GUY I AM JUST PLAYING HERE!!!", Chris swiftly pounced on him from the behind.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HYPERACTIVE THIRTY-NINE YEAR OLD KID!!!!", Guy punched Chris in the belly and pushed him away. He began his way to the edge of the pool, but soon turned back to realize that Chris wasn't moving anymore.

"Shit", Guy mumbled and swam towards Chris.

Chris was as still as stone. He had sunk underneath the water. His eyes were closed. Guy couldn't shrug off the idea, that he had done this to him.

He pulled Chris up.

"CHRIS, MATE!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! ARE YOU OKAY???", he asked.

Chris didn't move.

"OH MY GOD!!! I AM SO SORRY CHRIS!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIS TO YOU!!! I NEVER...", Guy began.

"SUCKEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR", Chris suddenly opened his eyes and jumped up. He wrapped Guy in an overpowering hug.

"THE NINJA CHRIS OBTAINS ITS PREY BY USING ITS POWER OF REMAINING SO STILL THAT IT LOOKS AS IF HE'S DEAD", Chris began laughing like a five year old.

For a moment Guy felt like he was in heaven. No kind of peace could match the peace he felt when Chris hugged him. He felt relieved too. Chris wasn't hurt. He was okay. He was alright. But soon realization hit him and he pulled away. He would rather die twice than let Chris know what was going on in his mind. He knew for sure that Chris would leave him, if he knew. That Chris wouldn't understand what he felt, and why he felt that way. He felt that it was better keeping everything buried inside, where no one could find his true self.

"You fucking wanker. Don't ever do that again.", Guy tried to sound annoyed, but it came out soft and loving.

"Wow... You insulted me in the most beautiful tone possible", Chris said, still laughing.

His beautiful blue eyes gleamed in the sunlight and for a moment Guy felt as if he had been blinded. Blinded by love. Everything around him began to disappear until it was just him and Chris in the pool. It felt so close, yet so far away. He felt himself falling into a deep chasm of love. But he hastily pulled it together. He couldn't let his secret slip so easily. But it was way too hard. Seeing Chris sport only a pair of really very tight swimming trunks, made his desire grew up until the point he felt his whole body burning. He decided that it was best to leave the pool for now.

"Guy... Guy? GUY!!!", Chris screamed.

"Huh, what?", Guy realized that he was being shaken vigorously by the blue eyed man.

"You still there, or are you in some other galaxy or something?", Chris asked.

He ran a hand through his wet blond hair and it made him look so sexy that Guy felt as if he had just been electrocuted. He couldn't stay there anymore without pouncing upon Chris. His arousal was prevalent by the growing bulge in his trunks and he realized that if he stayed there anymore then he would be in for something really embarrassing.