Call It Truth! - Part 2

A/N: This song seems to be so fitting for this story that I made a character sing it.

...............................................

"And open your mouth...", Jonny said waving the fork with a piece of pancake on it, near Rose's face.

"MOH SYRRRRUP", Rose screamed.

"What? This piece is drenched in maple syrup. No more", Jonny said laughing.

"SYRRRRRRUUUUUPPPPPP", Rose wailed.

"Okay. Okay, calm down. I am putting more syrup.", Jonny said dipping the piece of pancake in syrup,"Your daddy used to do the same thing. Always wailing for more syrup"

"Da-eee syrup... panny cake"

Jonny laughed before putting the piece in Rose's mouth. She gobbled it up in a second and smiled gleefully. Her blue eyes sparkled.

"Look at you. Pancakes make you one happy little baby.", he said putting a piece in his own mouth.

"PANNY CAKE"

"Ugh...", Jonny winced as the syrup was way too sweet for him to handle," How do you manage to eat this ball of diabetes? How the hell do you even manage to love it?"

"Dada... Syrrrrup", Rose giggled.

"You have definitely inherited that sweet tooth from Chris.", Jonny smiled giving her another piece to eat.

"Da-eee Chree?", Rose asked.

"Yes from Da-eee Chree", Jonny smiled, "He craved anything sweet, so much so that he talked about selling all our souls to Satan in exchange for a lifetime supply of chocolate."

He put the last piece of pancake in Rose's mouth, who jumped in joy and knocked her water bottle off the table.

"Aww. I love it when you jump so happily. Even though you end up making a mess", Jonny sighed picking up the empty bottle, "Now let's clean that syrup on your face, shall we?"

Rose grinned while Jonny reached for a paper napkin. Before he could clean the syrup, Rose jumped and rubbed her face in Jonny's T-shirt.

"No, honey... Why?", Jonny winced, "I gotta change my tee now."

"Dada... Syrrrrup", Rose shouted pointing at Jonny's shirt.

"You enthusiastic bundle of joy. Just like Chris.", Jonny said, rubbing the rest of the syrup off her face.

He proceeded to go to the bedroom and put on a new shirt. When he came out, he saw Rose playing with his phone. She pressed random buttons on the device, laughing and giggling. Jonny smiled.

"Nope. No phone for a one and half year old", Jonny laughed, "Give it to me"

Rose smiled before slapping the screen. To both of their astonishment a song started playing on the phone. Rose looked at Jonny shocked, before stretching her hands and jumping in enthusiasm.

"What... Give me that.", Jonny said, taking the phone from her hands.

He was just about to turn off the music before realising that Rose had accidentally clicked on a Coldplay video. His heart raced when he realised it was the video of 'Oceans'. He hadn't heard that song in ages. He picked up the phone and stared at the video, not sure what to feel.

Wait for your call, love

The call never came,

Ready to fall up,