Will You Be Mine?

Andys POV

I woke up and saw Nights in her cat form. I chuckled quietly to myself before slowly getting out of bed. I walked in the 'kitchen' and decided to make breakfast for me and Nights. I got the bacon out and put it on a pan then I make the waffles. Something quick and easy. I put it all on a plate and sat it down on the table. "If any of you touch this plate," I said turning to look at the rest of my band,"you will be DEAD. Are we clear?" I asked. They all nodded and walked back to there bunks. Good. I walked back to me bunk to fine Nights still in her cat form asleep. I scratched her ears till slowly she woke up turning back to her human form. "What?" She asked tried. All the sudden she curled up into a ball. Just like CC when we first got him. Poor thing."Kitten I made you breakfast," I said softly. She got up and started to climb down to the floor. I picked her n and carried her to the table. The plate was untouched. Good. I sat her down in a chair and went to the other side of the table. "I hope you like it, the only thing I know how to cook is bacon," I said quickly. I knew the guys were watching us. She quickly ate her food. Then excused herself so she could go to the bathroom.Almost the second she closed and locked the door I heard her gag. What the? I walk over to the bathroom and hear her throw up. "Kitten, you ok?" I asked beginning to worry. Was the food not good? Is she sick? What's wrong with her?"I'll be out in a minute. Do not come in," she said. I kicked the door down and saw her. "Kitten?" I asked. Suddenly I knew what she was trying to do. "Kitten," I said softly on the verge of tears. She looked up at me, her eyes full of shame. "Why?" I asked sitting down and pulling her in my lap. I felt my shoulder start to get damp. "I thought that..." she started to say, but she started sobbing. "Kitten....it's ok.....it's ok....I'm not mad...." I said trying to calm her down."Your not?" She asked after a bit."No. I would never be mad at you. I am worried tho," I said."Please tell me why," I begged."I thought you would like me better if I was skinnier," she mumbled. My heart shattered. This was my fault. I should have asked her out the second I knew she was my mate. I should of told someone when I found her cutting."I didn't..." I started to say. Instead I picked her up and sat her down on the toilet."I need some air. I'll be back so don't do any thing that you would want me not to do," I told her, then I walked out. I walked off the bus and went straight to the one person I can talk to. Ronnie. I walked over to his bus and knocked on the door. A few seconds later he answered. When he saw me his happy smile faded into a worried frown."Got some time to talk?" I said my voice shaking. He nodded and moved so I could come in. I walked in and he closed and locked the door then went to the the windows and closed the curtains. Once that was done he turned towards me."All clear," he said. I broke. I started sobbing he just sat down and let me. When I stopped sobbing and was just letting the tears fall quietly, he looked at me."What happened? You don't cry anymore. The last time you cried like that was after your suicide attempt," he said the last part quietly. Maybe I should try to die again the world would be better without me. "I should be dead," I whispered. His head whipped around and he just stared at me in shock."Stay there and do not move, I'll be back," he said then disappeared to the back of the bus. He came back a couple minutes later. "Ok. Talk," he said. I told him everything. When I finished there was a knock on the door."Want to get cleaned up?" He asked. I just shook my head the tears still falling. He opened the door. In came my band mates. I got up and went to CC. "I really could use a bear hug right now," I said. Imminently he hugged me. When he let go I turned towards my band mates."Sit. I'll explain. Now what I said cannot leave this bus," I said scared. They nodded and sat down."When my first band broke up, I went through a really dark time. My depression was getting really bad. I started..." I paused and took a breath,"I am about to tell you something no one but Ronnie knows. You can't tell any one ok?" I asked. they nodded."I started...cutting," I whispered. They gasped. "But you don't have any scars," Ashley said. I could tell he was hoping that this was a sick joke. Right then Ronnie came in with a washcloth and some water and soap."I do...I just keep them covered," I said taking the water and the washcloth and rubbing my arm that didn't have as many tattoos. The second the water hit it the consler started to come off. I saw those scars I hate so much. I looked up at my band, they had tears in there eyes. I looked away in shame."How did we never notice," Ashley said. "Because I didn't want you to. I didn't want you to treat me differently," I said. We sat there for a few minutes. Then CC started whimpering. "Babe," Jinxx said. "My arm," he said. NIGHTMARE. I ran off the bus and ran onto our bus."Nightmare," she was exactly where I left her. She scratching her arm. Blood was starting to drip onto the floor. She looked up and ran to me. "I thought you left me," she said. I hugged her. "Nightmare I love you," I said. "Andrew I love you as well," she said. I pulled back and grabbed her face, I leaned in and kissed her. "I'll die for you, because I love you more than I could ever scream," she said. I carried her to our bed and put her in. "Nightmare," I said. "Yeah?" She asked. "Will you be mine?" I asked. "Yes. Now get in bed I'm sleepy," she said. I climbed in and fell into a peaceful sleep with s smile on my face.