Almost Dead

CCs POV
I flew up to the cloud, and what I saw nearly killed me. There she was. Almost dead. A pill bottle in her hand. I picked her up and flew back to the bus. I knew it was to late to safe her, but I could at least let everyone say goodbye. With tear filled eyes I walked up the stairs onto the bus. "Hey. Did she fall asleep?" Ashly asked. "She overdosed," I said through my tears. "Go get Andy. I want to at least give him the option of saying goodbye," Ashly just stared at Nightmares Almost lifeless body. Jake came in and I told him to go get Andy. A few moments later Andy came out. "She's almost gone," I told him. "What caused this?"Andy asked. Jinxx walked in and I gave him a run down of what happened. "Ashly, why don't you tell Andy why his mate is dying?" "Why would Ashly know why Nightmare decided to....take her own life," Andy asked. I knew this was hard on him. Even if he didn't want to admit it. "Because he set Nightmare up." Nightmare opened her eyes,"Whats going on?" "Oh my god..." I said. Right then, and I'm an angel so I don't use this term lightly, all hell broke lose.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! I know short chapter, but I've been busy trying to link this story to a couple others. I know that you guys deserve more. Don't worry, what I have in store.....😈😈😈😈😈😈😈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️