Chapter 1

--Chapter 1--

ABBY'SPOV:

I unpacked the last box, looking around at my new house that I obviously shared with my best friend Alice. We moved out here from California away from all the issues and drama we been through for about 8 years of our life. Yes, we been best friends since we were in elementary and I love her to death.

"Yay we're done!" Alice cheered walking out of the kitchen with a bag of chips, of course she's always ate junk food. It was her favorite and she said she just hated the taste of healthy which makes me bust out in a fit of laughter when she first told me.

But I make her eat healthy anyways so she doesn't get sick. and I honestly don't wanna take care of her. Because trust me, I took care of her before and its hell.

"Celebrate tonight?" She said and I raised an eyebrow knowing where this is going. She also loves partying, I do too but not a whole lot like her.

"I guessss" I breathed out stealing a chip from her bag eating it.

~

As we walked into the club at like 11pm it was packed and it looked like a cool club, the lights were amazing. And their music, they played better music than the one in California that we snuck into because we were curious but I'm usually the good girl who backs out of drugs and a lot of drinks.

I held onto Alice's hand trying not to lose her in the huge crowd, as we made our way to the bar, I only did 1 shot, since I'm not in the mood of getting drunk yet. I sighed while Alice chugged down anything that was thrown in front of her.

She just loves to party, like I said. She started going really crazy. I laughed while she danced on the bar, the guy trying to get her down from the bar but was distracted by looking under her dress.

I shook my head and pulled her down, "I'm gonna go dance!" She shouted over the pounding music. I nodded watching her walk over there. I let out a breath and walked outside since it was getting really hot and sweaty. Also, it stinks really bad.

I leaned against the wall scrolling through my phone enjoying the slight breeze. I jumped hearing a crash, I quickly looked around seeing nothing but dark. I bit down on my bottom lip looking back at my phone.

I then locked my phone shoving it in my small purse and looked up to see a guy walking my way. He was wearing a hoodie, with blue jeans, and black vans. I ignored him and started to walk back.

I gasped feeling a hand grip my wrist and pull me back against the wall I looked at the guy who had me pinned against the wall. He had blonde hair with bright blue eyes, added with a lip piercing.

"Hey, beautiful" He mumbled, the lack of alcohol blowing in my face from his mouth. I looked at him with a disgusted look. He just smirked and held onto my hands.

"Don't wanna talk?" He chuckled, I tried to wiggle out of his touch but nothing worked. I flinched right when he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You're mine now" He pulled away going towards my neck, "please... don't" I stuttered, terrified. I can feel his smile against my neck.

"Are you scared?" He traced his finger along my neck, I stood there not wanting to answer the question. But he knew the answer because I heard a light whisper, "Good."

He stood there and started to suck on my neck. I closed my eyes tightly for a few minutes, scared that he'll take me away to... his place.

He pulled away grabbing my phone, searching for my number on it and he went on his phone, typing.

"I'm Luke..." He smirked and I was frozen, "and you are?" He slowly said laughing at how bad I was shaking. "...Abby" I simply said.

"Well Abby.. I guess I'll see you around" He winked at me walking away.

What the hell just happened?

********************************

hoped you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's bad :c

~ Ally~