Chapter 10

ABBY'S POV:

"Hey Ash." I smiled once he opened his eyes, he smiled back his dimples poking out. He looked weak, pale, and fragile. I felt like if I did anything, I would break him.

He already has surgery but needs more. I felt like it was my fault. I shouldn't have let myself fall for Luke and make myself get caught by Michael, I should've been shot by Michael instead of taken to a factory. I should've kicked Luke out of the house when I had the chance. I felt horrible.

"I'm so sorry" My eyes watered and I felt like breaking down again, he shook his head.

He knew it wasn't my fault. I knew he was going to say it was my choice to protect you. I squeezed his hand and got up, walking out of his hospital room, a few tears escaping my eyes.

I was the only one that visited him on a daily basis. Every time I woke up, I visited him. I stay as long as I can then leave. The guys visited him every other day since they're searching for Michael and all.

Once I've reached outside, my phone started to ring. I quickly answered not bothering to look at the contact.

"Hello?" I walked towards my car.

"Hi, Abby." I froze, looking at the contact. It was private.

I remembered that voice, the voice who kidnapped me from Luke, Calum, and Ashton just because he wasn't happy at the fact that his gang was dating girls. The guy who went with the other gang and told them to hurt me, to kill me if Luke walks in to grab me. It was Michael.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Ohhhh, just wanted to warn you about your so called 'boyfriend."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you get it? He was in my gang for a reason. He's a monster and it takes so little for that monster to come out... I want you to see his monster side. Just to let you see what he's really like before you say 'oh I love Luke soooo much. He's so sweet' He's not sweet. He's a monster. So, watch your back because I've been watching you and I'll get you again." He laughed, hanging up.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Monster? Luke isn't a monster... or is he?

I quickly looked around the parking lot to see if I saw Michael but no sign. Then I got in my car, driving back to my place.

~~THE NEXT DAY~~

I was driving back to the hospital to visit Ashton again. To see how he's doing and all. Today is his official second surgery and I wanted to be there for them since the boys couldn't.

Once I've walked inside the nurse -who knows I visit everyday- looked at me weird.

"Didn't you get my call?...." She asked and I shook my head.

"Call about what?"

"Its about Ashton..."

My eyes widen and I shook my head, thinking that oh something happened and he didn't make it.

"No, no. He's not dead. He just got transferred to a different hospital that's 6 hours away."

"Oh thank god." I breathed out, laughing awkwardly. "Thank you." I said and walked out of the hospital yet again.

Now I have to drive 6 hours JUST to visit Ashton. I sighed, running my hand through my hair. I was very frustrated. I was very angry. Yet very upset.

I couldn't deal with all this bull crap. I couldn't deal with Michael. Shoot, I cant even deal with Ashton being in the hospital for a while having surgery after surgery. It hurt me. I wanted to break down and right when I got in my car I did.

Sat there and cried in my car about everything in my life that's horrible. That's crazy. Even before Luke my life was still hell. My parents hated the fact that I didn't try to do good stuff for myself. They hated the fact that I was their daughter and after moving I thought it would all come to an end and I'll actually have a normal life. But nope.

I met Luke, I met all his friends....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

QOTD: What do you think about Ashton still being alive?

I ALMOST killed him off but thought that would kill you guys so I didn't. :)