Chapter 11 ~The Howloween Party~

Y/n P.O.V

Ahh finally Halloween My favorite time of year, Because people don't thing I'm wearing a Halloween costume all year round! I mean Meif'wa don't get yelled at, (No offense Kawaii~Chan) But what about wolves huh? HUH?. Anyways Lucinda is hosting a Spooktacular (Her words not mine) Halloween party, and I'm going as Little Red Riding hood (You can change it if you want). I didn't tell ANYBODY what I was going to be, Especially- Emma, Katie, Cameron and all of the boys, so they couldn't go as the same thing as me or something from the same area.

I just finished getting read and Im starting to head over to Lucinda's house and her house looks so... so whats the word SPOOKAY!

"Wow Lucinda you really went all out with the decorations" You

"Well thank you Y/n, your costume is spectacular." Lucinda

"Thanks yours is beautiful also." You

"Well I think I look beautiful if I do say so myself, and I do say so myself." Lucinda

"Always modest as ever Lucinda." Aphmau

"Hey Aph, Thanks for coming." Lucinda

"Hehe your welcome but I didn't come alone." Behind Aphmau was Aaron dressed as The. Big. Bad. Wolf. Ugh why?

"Now this is just Insulting" Aaron

"Obviously"  You

"Hehe if you guys weren't related it would be a cute couples costume." After Lucinda said that all three of us sent her glares.

After a little while everyone else came, Katelyn Was Wendy from Fairy Tail, Same with Nicole but she was Erza, Dante, Garroth, Laurance, and Travis were All mummies, but basically were wrapped in toilet paper, and Zane was dressed as a vampire. And Kawaii~Chan is a maid. Currently Aph is yelling at zane for not tellimg him about being a sprinkle vampire or something like that. It's a pretty awesome party but things are starting to slow down. Also I feel bad for the kids who came here but just got splashed with a potion by Lucinda.

"Hey Guys it's a full moon, let's go outside." Aaron and I just gave Laurence A blank stare.

"Opps right but anyways lets go." Laurence

We all went outside and onto Lucinda's roof and sat in between Garroth and Aaron. We were all just staring at the night sky when me and Aaron exchanged glances. We both knew exactly what to do

1.....

2..........

3.............

*Howls*

After a little bit everyone else joined in and the night ended, Howling into the Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys this is slightly late because its late at night for me but I wanted to put out a chapter for Halloween. If Any of you get the Spookay I will be super happy.

Hope you Guys have/had a Safe/Spookay Halloween

Kelsey~Chan out!

Word count: 430