Chapter 13 ~A Christmas Story Part 2~

Today was Aphmau's party, I'm super excited. I haven't been to a Christmas party since.....I don't know I can't remember. Anyways I just finished Curling my hair and was just about to put on my outfit.

(Any of these)

(Any of these)

After I put on my outfit, I applied some light makeup, and waited downstairs for Balto. Since he wasn't invitationally invited, I'm having him come here first then we go there together.....not saying I don't like home like that *blushes inside head*. My thoughts get cut off by the doorbell ringing. I open the door to reveal Balto

(Just take out the Glasses and he bag for what Balto is wearing

(Just take out the Glasses and he bag for what Balto is wearing.)

"You ready Y/n?" Balto asks.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I respond, waking out of my house, making sure the door is locked. We walk down the street to Aph's house, where she went all out with the decorations. Before we have time to knock on the door Aphmau opens up the door jumping.
"Y/n! So glad you could make it!"
"Hehe it was nothing. Just make sure you got rid of the cats... I hope it's okay that I brought Balto here...?"
"It's fine the more the merrier!" She let's us in, closes the door and runs off to, who knows where. I look around the bottom floor making sure to check to see where there is mistletoe. I look to see it above the entrance to the dining room, I know not the go in there. I look around for a place to stand/sit and decide to go next to their desk near the kitchen. Let's see how long they notice I'm not there. (Used to do this all the time. And still do!)
~Time skip~
It's been a while and so far no one has noticed me. Though Garroth, Laurence and Aphmau has all ran past here.......
"Y/n? What are you doing down here?" I look up to see Laurance. Casually leaning against the wall.
"Just seeing how long it would take you guys to notice me," I look at the clock, "and the time is 1hour and 15minutes. That's a new record." He sighs and slides down next to me.
"Now why would you want to do that."
"I don't know? For entertainment I guess." I shrug trying to answer his question, "Christmas was always the least celebrated party with my family. Before and after I lived with Aaron."
"Well I know how to make your Christmas better. Look up." I look up to see mistletoe on the wall above us. So when he was leaning against the wall with his hand, the mistletoe was under there.
"Smooth Zvhal." He smirks and me twitching his eyebrows, making me giggle. I stare into his soft baby blue eyes and he stares into my E/c eyes before we come close to kiss. I'm shocked at first but I melt into the kiss. Leaving with that as the best night ever.

But the were 5 Angry men glaring from around the corner.

And 6 fangirling/arguing about their ship or what ship was better.

And one emo dude sitting on the couch eating cupcakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I actually posted on time! So the Q&A was a bust I got Zero questions. But I did get a vote for the mistletoe and that was Laurance (obvi!). Hope you guys enjoyed!
See you in the next!

Kelsey~Chan out!