Halloween 2016

*Some spoilers from LM*

Julian frowned at the pumpkin. "Why must we carve that thing?" He knelt down and poked it. "It won't scare away the demons you know."

Dru rolled her eyes and picked up the pumpkin. "Thanks captain obvious. Let's be mundane for a day and carve some. It's the least we can do, since Kit is here." Julian stood, he was still frowning.

"Kit.. Why is everyone still calling him that?" Jules followed Dru inside and closed the door,locking it per usual.

"Pretty sure if you had a different name and suddenly found out that name was fake, you wouldn't want to be called that." Dru huffed like the pumpkin was heavy.

"Actually, I would. The past is the past Dru. Some things need to be let go." Livvy rounded the corner, Ty and Kit behind her. Julian had called a family meeting in the kitchen. Dru had laid down newspapers all over the floor and tables. Tavvy sat on the floor with a mini pumpkin, examining it. Mark and Emma sat by the window bent towards each other. Julian cleared his throat and looked away. "So, how are we 'carving' this?"

"Allow me." Kit walked past Julian and Dru and picked up a knife. Kit started to warm up to everyone but he mostly talked to Ty. "Happy Halloween everyone."