Training

|| A/N I wrote this so so long ago, before Lady Midnight even came out. Also, I made up a bf of Emma's aka Eric.

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU AGAIN!" He shouted across the training. His voice and features softened, "I'm sorry--I just don't want anything to happen."

Emma sighed, "Jules, I'm not going to sit here and wait until news arrives about my parents!" She tossed the dagger she was holding at a target. Julian could tell how broken she was, even when Emma didn't show it. 

He sighed, walking towards her. Julian remembered when they were little and how they always hung out in this room. Of course, that was before what happened to Mark and before Helen  were taken from them, before Julian had to take care of his four younger siblings. When they both had parents, not an Uncle who didn't care about watching them. 

They only alone time they had was when they were both training but it usually ending up talking about Emma's parents.

"I just don't trust this Eric guy, Ems," Jules sat on top of one of the targets, watching Emma as she pulled the dagger out. "He might not even know where he is taking you."

"He's my boyfriend." She looked at him. "Plus wouldn't you be worried about the little ones?"

"Boyfriend or not, I don't trust that guy. Also, not all the guys you've been with are 'trustworthy'. Forget about that one that nearly tried killing the twins?" He made the quotations marks around trustworthy. Julian stood up before she threw the dagger and headed towards the door. "It was clearly not a mistake."

Emma's face twisted with anger. "How was I supposed to know he would do that? I'm not some mind reader Julian!"

"You deserve better, Em. Not some rogue mundane. I'm going to check on the kids."Julian opened the door.

"JULIAN!! Tavvy took my teddy bear!" Dru shouted as he shut the door. 

Emma could hear a faint "Tav. give your sister back the bear. " from Jules just before the door closed.

|| I feel like making a whole new series about Shadowhunters but i'm too busy to start a completely new story.  I have one more short part I wrote awhile back to post here and then i'm done updating this story for tonight :)