Chapter 2

"Are we there yet? I am so bored!" I wined.

"It's a two hour ride Briar, we've got about five more minutes till we get to Forks." Mr. Cage said.

"Gah! So... long!" i said slumping in my seat.

"Bri, we're almost there. Just calm down." Jenna laughed.

We left at 6 P.M I  humphed and laid my head on the Toyota sports cars window. Such a nice car, I don't know how Ms. Cage got it. Hm... good question.

"Hey, Ms.Cage? How'd you get such a nice car?" I asked.

"Oh, I won it in a raffle." she smiled.

"Lucky!" I said sitting forward.

"Yeah, I know. I can't believe I got it either!" she said.

It was foggy out and you could see that it had rained early in the morning.

"You girls start school Monday so make sure your ready--And here we are, Forks!" Ms.Cage said as we passed a old wooden sign that said WELCOME TO FORKS WASHINGTON.

"Seems promising." I mumbled by Jenna heard it.

She slapped me on the arm playfully. "Don't knock it till you try it." she said.

"Try what? Rain, fog, and forest?" I asked.

"You said you'd like the forest." she accused with narrowed eyes.

"I will, that's just a forest though. Where's the sun, and what about the population. There's no one here!" I exclaimed flailing my arms.

"It might not have as much sun as Neah Bay, but the population is about the same. It's a tight nit committee here, girls." Ms. Cage said as we road up a driveway to a nice house

The house was green and white and by what I could see two stories with a garage. We all scrambled out of the car to see the moving van empty. Guess the guys had already put everything up.

"Ah! Come on Briar! Lets look inside." Jenna said pulling me through the wooden front door.

Looking around the house, when you first walked in you saw the living room, that was painted a nice white, not to bright, but still white. In the living room was there old red couch, the flat screen T.V. hooked onto the wall. A tiny red wood table sat in front of the couch. Walking through the living room we pushed open a door with no knob and walked into a tiny kitchen that had pale yellow walls. The stove was to the right with the microwave on a shelf on top of it. To the right was a counter with the sink and dishwasher and three stools on the other side of the counter where you could eat breakfast.

Walking through the kitchen we saw a set of stairs to the left and we looked at each other dashing up the stairs. There were four door. The first one was a room with light blue walls and a queen sized beg that had tan covers and white pillows. There was a bathroom hooked up to it that we didn't go into. There was Ms.Cage's dresser next to a closet on the wall that was opposite to the bed. Next to the bed was a window that had a nice view of the back yard.

"Your mom's room is nice." I said closing the door.

"Yeah, I wonder what our rooms look like!" Jenna said running to the next room.

"This is NOT my room!" she said closing the door and running to the other door.

"Bathroom!" she said.

I walked up to her to see an all white bathroom White shower with an almost see through bathroom door thing, a porcelain like sink on a marble counter. The toilet was a regular white toilet.

"Cool." I shrugged going to the room that she said was NOT her's as she ran to the last door.

As I got in front of my room, I heard a familiar "Eep!" Sighing and shaking my head I opened the white wooden door to see a room with red walls. There was a singlet bed on the left wall with white sheets and a black blanket along with black pillows. Next to the bed was a night stand and above the wall were three different skateboards. One was neon blue, and when you flipped it my name was on the bottom. The other two were a red one and a black one with my name in gold on the bottom.

"Wow! I got new skateboards!" I said jumping up and down.

Once I actually looked around the room I saw that I had a window seat with gray lap pillows. The window looked out on the forest. It was really nice. Oh, and there was a small closet on the wall across the room and with a wooden dresser and next to the door was a wooden desk to do my homework.

Glad with the outcome of my room, I waltzed down the hall to Jenna's room which also had a white door. She was sprawled on a fluffy pink bed that had pink pillows on the right wall. Next to the bed was a white nightstand. Above her bed hung a red Bow with a set of arrows in a holder. Across the room was her closet with the dresser next to it. On the left wall was a wooden desk and above it was a cork board where she had tacked up tones of pictures of us. Some were when we were little and others were pictures we took together along with... hey when did she take that!

"Jenna! You said you erased this picture!" I yelled pointing to a picture of myself in a red and black striped tank top and blue jean shorts. I didn't even know she was going to take the picture until she clicked the freaking camera.

"Yeah, but it was such a great picture.  It was so nice." she said sitting up from her laying position.

"Yeah, but I wasn't ready. I look to girlie!" I said crossing my arms.

"Please, please, please, can I keep it!" she wined standing up.

I sighed. "One condition."

She nodded her head vigorously. "Ok, you won't wake me up till i feel like waking up. Got it?" I said.

"Wait, but what if your late?" she asked.

"Have I ever cared? I'm too smart for my own good. Sooner or later they'll figure out that me being late doesn't affect my grades." I said.

"Ok, ok, but you have to be there on time the first day." she said.

"Of course." I said walking out the door to get my box of stuff.

Once out of the house I picked up my small box of things and brought them into my room. unpacking the boxes I first took out the one picture I had of my family. My mom had long curly brown hair and blue eyes, while my dad had short blond hair and brown eyes. We were at a picnic and I was hm... seven? Yeah, good times. Setting the picture on my night stand I unpacked the rest of my stuff including clothes, music books and all of my medals. I live to run if you haven't noticed. I stuck the piano books under the window seat I figured out that it wasn't only a seat, but if you lifted the seat it had a small container. My medals hung on the wall above my desk next to the door.

Before I knew it, it was 9:00 and we were having noodles and meat in the kitchen sitting on the stools. After dinner we all said good night and retired to our rooms. Instead of going to bed I changed into my checkered boxer shorts and big black T-shirt and took out my music book ready to compose a new piece. Hm...

~2 Hours Later~

Finally! I had finished the piece and closed my music book laying back on my bed. It was 11:00 already? Man, time flies. Setting the music book on my night stand I got under my covers curlling up and falling into a dreamless sleep.