10. I Give Up

CAMILA P.O.V

I said Lauren and Keaton were kissing inside the room. It was really passionate kiss. I dare my self to look at it clearly. I wanted know and feel how much hurt that I will get. I dare my self are we seriously love her like Dinah said?

It has round 7 minutes. They still enjoyed it. I touched my chest. Damn. I hurt. Damn. I love her.
I saw Keaton went down to Lauren's neck. His hand also went down to her butt. She shocked and opened her eyes. She looked and realized my existance.

"Oh My God. What the fuck Camila! What are you doing there?" She let Keaton's arms .

"Waiting to talk to you" i said I tried to smile.

"Since when you standing there?"

"Around 7 minutes. And i guess you guys kissing more than 7 minutes."

"Babe, I had to go okay." He pecked her lips. "Nice to see you Camila." He gave me annoying smile. He left and let the door opened.

"KEATON CLOSE THE DOOR." She screamed. But Keaton did not do what she asked. "OMG I HATE THAT BOY." She went to the door to close it..

"Wh...at happened.? I heard she stammering.

"Have you took a bath?" i said calmly.

"I have."

"I wait for you here. Take a bath again. Brush your teeth."

***

LAUREN P.O.V

i never see Camila in the serious way. I took my towel and did what she asked. I confused. I felt uneasy she looked Keaton and I kiss.

I went outside. She looked at me flatly.

"Change your clothes." I opened my cabinet to look for anouther clothes and went again to the bathroom to change it.

I finished. I looked at her.

"C"mon get downstairs to meet the girls." She said. Still flat. I wanna hold her hand as usual but I'm scared. I just followed her behind like a puppy.

"Why you guys take too long?" Said Ally.

"I took a bath first." I reciprocated.

"Lauren awww what's that? OMG Dinah I think out prank is true. Look! Lauren have hickey. So that's why you take longer." Said Normani seducely. I looked Dinah and Ally shocked. Normani looked at Camila to prank her.
"That's not mine." Camila said flatly.

"So? Whose that?" Said Normani.

"Ask her." Said Camila shrugged.
Everyone except Camila looked at me.

"It...is Kea..ton." I answered stummering.

"Oh my God are you guys dating?? How cute." Said Ally excitingly. I looked at Camila looking away.

"Nope."

"Alright Camila. You are still dorky then in my eyes." Normani said kidding her.

"How could I make a hickey even I haven't had kiss before."

"WHAT?" Said Ally excitedly.

"What is what Ally? I'm serious."

"I thought you were. Because you are so pretty Mila."

"Nope. I'm ugly dorky, messy and annoying. I never get that one. Even my face is still virgin. Wait nope. Except my left cheek. Lauren has kissed it." She said still in the flat way.

"Oh I know when we are in the stage right?" Said Normani. If she knew I have many times for kissing her cheek.

"Ouhhh." She screamed. Normani kissed her left cheek.

"Now your left cheek also not virgin." Normani laughed.

Ally kissed her forehead "Now also your forehead." Ally laughed.

"Dinah! Kiss her lips right now." Mani screamed to Dinah.

"Hell no." She answered We all laughed including Camila. She tried to cup Dinah's jawline trying to kiss her. They both eventually punch each other.

I love to see it. I'm glad Dinah is around her.

**