Chapter Three

It was around 2 in the afternoon and I was busy making the tacos I promised Bellamy I'd share with him. I was shaking my hips to my favorite song that was blasting through the speakers while I was cooking the chicken and cutting the fresh veggies. I was so in the zone with the cooking and the music that I practically jumped sky high when Bellamy whispered in my ear. "When you move like that it makes me wonder how you'll move in another situation" he said so softly that I felt his warm breath more than I actually heard the words. My knees were threatening to give, but I locked my legs together and elbowed him in the stomach.

I swung around with the huge knife in my hand and pointed it at him while I spoke. "You should really get some sense of personal space doorbell, 'cause this knife was awfully close to chopping sausage". Bellamy started laughing so hard that no sound, apart from wheezing, came out of his mouth. When he finally got himself under control, after I have been giving him the death stare, he looked back at me and put his hand up in surrender. "You know pixie, you think the things you say make me want you less when it really has the complete opposite effect" he said while shaking his head with a naughty grin on his face. "Ugh, just shut up and go set the table outside, the food is almost ready". He made a salute gesture and left the kitchen.

I put everything on a tray and carried it outside where Bellamy was busy with a jug of margaritas. "I thought since it's your day off, and since we're going with a Mexican theme..." he motioned to the margaritas and shrugged. I sighed "that's actually perfect, but only one or two because I'm on babysitting duty tonight" I told Bellamy, since Mr and Mrs Griffin are going to a B&B tonight. We sat down, Bellamy putting together his tacos while I poured our margaritas.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, each eating and drinking blissfully. "Damn pixie", Bellamy said breaking the silence and stuffing the last piece of his third helping into his mouth, "I mean damn woman". He patted his stomach, and I tried my best not to stare too obviously at the perfection that is his six pack. "You can cook for me like that any day, any damn day" he said and gave a moan. I bit my lip and curled my toes under the table; that was one of the sexiest sounds ever. I took a big gulp and finished my second margarita, "glad you enjoyed it" I replied with a small smile.

We sat for another while and talked about his job, my future plans, and the fact that we couldn't believe I've already been there for half a year. When I looked at them time it was already nearing 4 pm. "Shit" I said, "I should start clearing up, Heather will be back with the kids within the next 30 minutes". "Relax pixie we'll clear this up real quick". We made short work of clearing the table and washing the dishes, and got finished just in time for me to get dressed in proper clothes.

I was just walking downstairs when Mrs Griffin camethrough the door with little Michael in her arms and the twins rushing in and stormingdirectly for me where they proceeded to talk over each other, each wanting to tellme about the visit to their grandparents. Bellamy took Michael from Mrs Griffinand we ushered the twins into the living room so we could keep them busy and theycould share their eventful day. I looked at Bellamy, and for the first time it clicked that he will be staying here tonight, with me and the kids, and no Mr or Mrs Griffin. Why did I have a feeling that this night was gonna be trouble.