Cinderella (Yoongi)

Dedicated for @hyejoon43

Eunra POV

"Eunra!! Come here. If i get you..i will make sure you will be dead." My step mother yell. Besides her i'm sure is my smirking elder step sister.

I just run away with my bare foot. Its hurt. She knock my head with a wine bottle. I know my head is bleeding right now but i choose to ignore.

I cant go home tonight. Or they will kill me. Living with them for 5 years is like a hell to me.

After my dad past away , they are  the one that' take care' of me. Note the sarcasm. They keep torturing me. They beat the crap out of me.

I know it seems like Cinderella story where i am the cinderella and they are the bad characters. No...my life isnt like that.

I dont know where to go...its late at the night. Where should i sleep..its like i have money to spend...i never have money. I even dont go to school. I am their slave. I eat from their waste. It sounds disgusting but i dont have any choice.

If i doesnt eat i will die. Perhaps that what they want.

I cant go to my ex boyfriend....he is not my boyfriend...he dump me..he uses me to get my step sister.

Flashback.

I thought my life really like a cinderella where i can meet my prince. Because i see him... Kang Hanuel.

He is perfect. I know him cause...he is my cousin.

I didnt go to school so i doesnt have any friends at all. Hanuel is the only one.

But the things is...i am stupid. I know he knows that i had been abuse...but he ignore it. He seems didnt care. He said he love me...love....

I am stupid because believe that...

I am cooking at the kitchen and he comes. I feel very happy.

"I will finish my cooking. You can wait." I said. He looks at me...why i didnt realise he actually looking at me with disgust?

"I want to go upstairs." He said. I want to ask for what but he had walk away.

After i finish cooking..i go upstairs only to hear moaning sounds......Hanuel and my step sister... Nara.

I open her bedroom door and reveal them making out. I feel like a parhetic. "You really think i love you. You are disgusting. I only want Nara." He said. With that.. i feel like had been stab. He suddenly come closer to me and slap me right at the cheek.

The corner of my lips is bleeding.

Then the torture start.

They kicking my stomach and many more things...

End of flashback

Then u remember someone...Yoongi! He is one of Nara's friend. She brings Yoongi a few times..ans..Yoongi seems kind than other. But....what if he will do the same like Hanuel did?

I run to his house...i know Yoongi house because he have invited me to his house once but when i get home i get a knife slice at my stomach. But i still alive...

I am scared to knock..what if...he yells at me and look at me with disgust too. Although i never see him like that i still feel scared.

I just sit in front of his door house. And like a cliche story..its start to rain.....

I didnt scaref of storm like some of girls do...but it just freezing out here....and my head is still bleeding. I cant feel my sense. My eyes is starting to close.

"Eunra? Is that you? Oh my god what happend?" I hear a voice and i past out.

******

I wake up with a machine sound. Wait...i am at a hospital?

"You awake!" Someone yell.

Yoongi?

"Are you feeling better?" He ask. I just nod slowly. My head is hurt. I try to remember what happend last night....i faint in front of Yoongi's house!

I feel my throat hurt so i try to sit down. Yoongi immediately help me to sit...why he helps me..usually people like when see me struggling.

I try to grab the water nearthe table when Yoongi also helps me take it.

He helps me drink the water.

"Thanks" i say. He just nod.

"What happend? The doctor said your head seems had been knock by a glass and they examine you and said you have a lot of scars at your body espeacialy your stomach. Who did this?" He asks.

Yeah..Yoongi dont know that i had been abused. "I did it myself." I say. "Lie. I had call your sister and mother. They will come later." Yoongi say and i widen my eyes. I feel scared.

Yoongi seems notice this. But...my step mothe and Nara suddenly comes.

"Eunja...what happend to you. Why you be like this?" My step mother said and cry....fake!

"Yoongi thanks for saving her. Eunja is really a stubborn girl i hope she didnt tell you anything that not true." Nara said.

"She didnt tell anything. But i had tell police everything. I know ...you guys have tortured her like crazy. She had been suffer a lot. Have a peace in jail." Yoongi suddenly said and the room suddenly fill with police men. The catch bot of my step sister and mother.

I gasp. How did he knows.

"You idiot! I can tell thet you know but you act very well! You son of a bitc*! " Nara yell and struggling to release herself. Then the police take them away.

I look at Yoongi for explanation.

"I am working with police. I know when the people had been abused. The day i follow Nara to the house...i know that something wrong with your family so i come to your house everyday. I wait outside your house without anyone knowing. " Yoongi say. I am speechless.

"Since that day also...i fall in love with you...you are different...although you had been abused...you never cut yourself or trying to kill yourself. I respect that. I know what Hanuel do to you. I hope you believe me and give me chances to protect and love you." He said. I cry.

"Shh...dont crt baby." He said.

"I am a pathetic abused girl. You will never like me. You will only look at me with disgust. I have a lot of scar at my body. You will hate it. I am broken." I said and cry.

He suddenly lift up the shirt that i am wearing and kiss the scar on my stomach. He kiss the scar to my arm.

Then he look at my lips and he put his lips on my lips. I froze and tense but after that...i can feel his loves.

"I didnt mind about that. Give me a chance?" He ask.

I nod.

"I love you Eunja." He aaid and hugs me slowly.

"I love you too yoongi." I reply.

Sorry if its sucks.. huhuhuhu..hope you like it