Silent (Rap Monster)

Dedicated for Resuri-The-Yandere

I always alone. Maybe it because of i dont like those people in my school. For example the girls....there are the type of typical bitch like wearing heavy make up and short skirts...there are type of nerds and there are types of lonely and dont like to be bothered. I am the third type. I prefer to be in a peaceful...in my own world.

Nobody even bother to talk to me or maybe its because i doesnt talk....i can talk but i can't....

Only this one guy...he always try to make me talk and use my voice but i still refuse it. I comunicate with people by writing....and i always ask him to go away and dont disturb me but he seems dont get it...he can't read? No..of course he can..he always got number 1 in class and one of the genius student in my school.

I am sitting alone under the tree near my school. The he comes.

"Hello Resuri? What are you doing?" Namjoon asks.

I just glare at him and take my notebook and marker. I wrote.

'Go Away Dont Disturb me'

He smiles when he read it. "No. I want to sit here." He said. I sigh.

I start doing my homework but it just too hard. Its maths....

I really not good at this subject.

"Need help?" He asks.

I just shook my head."Ayye..i know you need it. Let me teach you." He said.

Then he take my book and explain the solution.

"Understand now?" He asks. I nod slowly.

"When will you talk and use your voice?" He said.

I just looking at my book. Ignoring his question.

In one hour...he teachs me a lot. But i still doesnt use my voice.i still dont talk.

"I need to go home now. I will accompany you. Lets go." He said.

I quickly shook my head.

I write in my notebook.

'No...i can go home by myself. Dont need to accompany me.' I wrote.

He shrugged his shoulder.

"If you said so. Okay." He said and smile showing his dimples.

Then he go.

I pack my things and go home. There are reasons why i dont want to talk...or i scared to talk..or why i dont want Namjoon to accompany me to go home.

I walk slowly to my house or i always call it as..hell.

"You just come home huh?" A voice said.

My sister.

I nod.

"You know what time is it now?" She asks. I nod again.

"I always said you have to come back in what time?" She asks.

I show my fingers...five.

But now..its 6.30pm already. I thought she doesnt at home.

"Give me your hands." She said.

And i know what she wants to do.

I give her my hand and she took a blade. She make a long cut at my arm and i screams. Thats when i use my voice. When i feel hurt by her tortured.

Rika...she is my own sister. But after our parents died..she feels like i am a burden. Before this..i use to be happy and have a normal life like everyone. But it changes after our parents died in an accident. After that Rita took cate of me. But she likes to tortured me.

She likes to punch me...and many more. If i do something wrong..she will make a long cut on my arm.

Since that...i am scared to talk. I dont want to use my voice.

I keep crying and begging..hopi g she will stop.

I feel like i am dying.

"Stop! We are police!" I hear someone says and many loud sounds. And i doesnt feel the blade anymore. The last thing i see is Namjoon look at me and said.

"I love you princess...everything is okay now."

Then i passed out.

❤❤❤❤❤

I wake up and feeling hurt at my arm. I look around and i can tell i am at the hospital. I try to remember what had happend. And all of the flshbacks come.

Rita? Police? Namjoon?

"Are you okay? You want anything?" Namjoon suddenly beside me looking worried.

I see a bottle of water and i look at it. I am vet thirsty.

"Water?" He asks. I nod.

He helps me gently and give me the drink.

Then he lay me back. I need explanation.

He seems know what i want.

"Okay...i had been following you for a months. I keep wondering why you doesnt talk when you are not mute. Then i follow you to your house and i know what happend. Your sister always tortured you and so on. Then i think yesterday will be the last day and i have to do something. So i call the police. Now your sister is at jail...you dont need to be worry." He explains. I look at his face.

"I am doing this for you because i am in love with you. I dont know but...although i doesnt hear your voice...i feel like something make me attract to you." Namjoon suddenly admits. I tensed.

Actually i love him too.

Because he treat me well not like others.

Because he cares about me.

Because he always help me.

Because i love him too.

"I...l..l...love..y..you...too.." i said slowly and he widen his eyes.

I dont know he is feeling shock that i finally can talk or the word love.

"You voice is beautiful. I love it so much...and...i...love you..oh.my.." he said and he is blushing.

I laugh. He looks cute.

"Your laugh also...its beautiful. Why all about you are beautiful" he said.

"I love you Resuri." He said.

"I love you too namjoon." I reply with confident.

Sorry for making you wait....so i hope you like this story...hehe