chapter 13

I ran to him and Almost broke into tears. God damn he was so hurt. I didn't ask anything just took him inside by wrapping his arms around my neck. His steps were weak too. I swear I'm not gonna leave that guy. Or Man. Whatevs. I made him sit on couch and ask him where is first aid kit. He directed me and i got the kit. Took out some antiseptic Water and cleaned that blood. He hissed a bit cause of course it burnt alot. My tears weren't stopping now. I couldn't see him like that. Soon i finished rubbing all those blood and putting those bandages on his head and lips. Finally i felt a bit relief and he asked me what i was doing there.
"I've followed u to that Bug haunted house!" I replied looking down at my feet.
"Whaaatttt? Why the hell you did that?" He stood up with jerk and made me stand up by holding my arms. His voice had pure anger.
"I..I..Juss.." He cut me off by pulling me closer.
"I saw there everything zayn" i bursted out.
"Explain me now. What was that?" I asked him .
He loosened the grip and tried to avoid me.
But i was no less. Held him by his arms and turned him to face me.
"Zayn I need an answer. Damn it. Firstly you've been disappeared since our last fight. Then You came back with that bandage on your hand. And everybody were saying to stay away from you. Then That girl Emily at your place naked. And today That man in black suit hitting you. What does that make sense? Plzz tell me i wanna know what the fugde is happening with you." I puked out all the things which were killing me since long.
He remained silent for few mins.
Then he looked up straight into my eyes. His eyes were pleading.
"Zayn Please! Answer me!" I pleaded him as well.
"So You promise me you'll never ever see me again after i tell you all this. Promise?"
My heart stopped beating for a second. He didn't want me to be around. He thought he could fight situations and expecting me to stay away as everybody wanted me to.
"Zayn You Say It first. I'll promise after that only." I said somehow managing my tears.
He came closer and rested his chins on my head and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"Its dangerous and i don't want you to be the part of this" He mumbled underneath his tears.
I broke down in tears and again pleaded him to tell me.
"I won't be in danger. I'll take you out from that danger Zayn. Promise." He looked at me and made me sit on couch and he sat near me on the floor.
"Okay Then Listen!" Finally he started telling me. I kept quiet and listened to him carefully.
"Actually! Um. That day bandage. That bandage was there on palm cause of that man u saw today. He's James Parker. Gangster of NYC. My dad dealt something with him and lost everything. So he lent him some money. James gave few bucks to my dad and my dad wasted them on drinking and all. And one day dad was drunk and james made him sign the paper that "My dad is selling me for those bucks. And now he won't return those bucks and will make me marry to james daughter emily." Dad signed them and died next day cause of too much drinking. And After some days James called me to his place and showed me those papers. And I had to say yes for marrying his daughter cause he said he'll kill my mum and my three sisters and the girl who'll marry me if i don't marry his daughter. And Norewood. I kinda started liking you and i never wanted you to drag into all these stuffs caused of my dad who's no more in the world." He said and broke down into tears.
"Zayn. Shh. Stop crying. I'm with you zayn. And we will fight back this. He won't even touch ur mum and sis. And I'll never ever let you marry that bitch." I said making him a bit relief.
He looked up and embraced me into a hug.
"But He will kill you if you come close to me." He said.
"He won't" i reassured him.
"He called me today to give me the warning to stay away from you. He already knew about you. That bitch told him" He looked faded as he was scared about losing me. 
"I'm not gonna leave that bitch i swear" i flinched my fists and Zayn held my hand to calm me down.
"I won't let you live in this situation zayn. I promise I'll solve this mystery and make your life free the way it was." I promised him. He kissed on my forehead.
"Trust me!"
"I trust You Norewood!" He smiled.
"You can call me Atz!" I smiled.
"But you never let anybody call this no?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Ye...Yeahh.  Only the people i love can call me Atz. So... Did you.. Did you get it?" I licked my lip and looked at him cheekily.
He smiled so cutely that i couldn't resist and hugged him so tight. I swear it was best feeling ever. Did i started loving him already? "I feel so warm and protected around you zayn!" I said nuzzling my head against his chest.
"I'll protect You Atz. I promise!" He said and hugged me tightest ever. All the sorrows and bruises washed away when we forgot everything around us and held each other in HUG for last 20 minutes.
I really loved that feeling. And Yes i too started liking him. May be loving? I don't know kay (shy shy)