chapter 31

So finally lou disturbed us eh. Zayn back off a little and i asked lou what was he doing there.
"I was here to take chilled water only. Eh nothing else relax you guys can continue after i leave okay?" He winked at us and zayn punhed him in his tummy playfully so he didn't get any hurt.
"Actually dinner is ready Lou. Call everybody on the table." I told him and switched off the gas.
"Uhow! You get the dinner upstairs nah. Lets try something else than this boring dining table stuff?" He pouted and i couldn't deny. He looked so cute while doing that.
Zayn louis and i packed up all stuffs and wemt upstairs to my room. Everyone were scrambled.
Harry and kash were sitting near the TV cabin selecting some movies. Liam was busy with his phone, Ryan and Aria were talking so did Niall and Skylar. Ann was looking around my library stuffs. I used to keep a lot of books in my shelf and Ann too loved to read so.

"Eh guys dinner is readyyyy!" I yelled to gain everybody's attention.
Everybody gathered in a circle and i served them.
"Oh my god Zayn!!!! You cook the best butter chicken eh. I'm lovin it ah" Niall screamed out cause he couldn't hide his emotions. He actually never hides when it comes to food. And undoubtedly Zayn cooked the best.
"Yeah Niall is right mate! Its so amazing" liam commented. Everybody commented one by one except me. Zayn thanked them and then looked at me.
"You didn't like it ah?" He moved a bit closer and asked me whispering in my ears.
"I've not tasted it yet!" I pouted cause i literally didn't tasted. I was just staring at his face while everybody were commenting so good. Cause he was blushing and smiling his heart out and i loved staring at him.
"Really?!?!?" He asked shockingly.
"Yeah! Uhum. But let me taste OK ?" I moved a lil bit closer and kissed his lips to taste that butter chicken. Cause there was a little amount of chicken on his lips when he ate.
"Its Yummmmmmyyyyy!" I commented and smiled. Ahan I've never tasted anything like that before i swear. Firstly that chicken and secondly one of the most fav thing in my life = his lips. Both tastes filled my tummy eh.
Crap he blushed after my kiss. Oh NO. I loved him smiling mahn.
"Did you taste the chicken or????" He stopped at Or and raised his eye brows then bit his lip.
I licked my lip and just uttered.
"I tasted both yeah! And both are just. Ummm Yummm" i laughed so did he. Nobody was paying attention on us so we were saved of our trolling things.
We all ate our dinner and comforted ourselves in the room from where we can peacefully watch the movie we've selected. Wait we? No Harry selected the movie. I hope it'd be good.
"So what are we gonna watch ah?" Lou asked.
"Uhum. 50 shades of grey" harry jumped on the bed.
"Nooooooooo" we all screamed together.
"Why not?" He made puppy face.
"Cause I'm in mood to watch Horror one. What about you guys?" I asked them out.
"Horror.... Ummm. I'm in" niall raised his hand.
"Me tooooo" skylar added. And hugged niall i happiness of horror movie cause she too loved watching horror movies.
"I'm In as well" liam smiled. I smiled back at him.
"It should be adventurous. If it is. Then I'm in" Ann got added as well.
Louis raised his hand indicating he's added too.
Kash liked the idea too. So only harry was like NO! Cause TBH he was a lil kid who gets scared easily. Hahaha. But still he had to agree as well.
I jumped to the case for selecting movie and i found my fav movie's second part which i hadn't watch yet. So i put it on.
And jumped back in Zayn's arms.
"The Conjuring 2" Harry read out loud with shivers. As it was going to be amazing for him. Eh him? No for us. We are not gonna leave him easily.
Movie started to play. It was normal in the start but as it came to scary parts, The way that ghost screams around, Harry hid behind Kash and tighten his grip on her. I felt like kash is Harry's bf and Harry is kash's GF. LOL