chapter 17

I stayed brave all this time, cause i know he wouldn't dare to kill me, after all he loved his daughter.
With a fierce look he shouted at the top of his voice "Tell me where's my daughter?"
I could see how frustrated he was..I didn't speak a word but just stared at him.
He came closer and asked again this time in a bit soft voice "where's my daughter? please tell me.."
I exclaimed "its funny how sometime ago you warned me, you threatened me and you hurt me too and now your pleading me about your daughter's whereabouts?" I said sarcastically and tried to force a laugh..
I could see how desperate he felt to know about his daughter, all I did was stare at him and stay quite.
My silence was getting on his nerves.. I knew it! I just wanted him to know how it feels when you know your loved one is in trouble..
" where is she?" He asked me for the hundredth time.
I then asked James to set me free.
He said he wouldn't until I tell him about Emily.
" OK you want your daughter to suffer like me tied up to a chair? Fine then" I said
He exclaimed now " no, no, I never want her to get hurt please make sure my daughter is safe" he pleaded..
Somehow I enjoyed the way he pleaded me cause I felt he needs to be worried for all that he had done to zayn.. Actually he needs to be troubled more..
"Then set me free only then I'll be able to save your daughter from not getting hurt" I said. I sounded like a typical gangster now..
He then released me my hands start to pain terribly, I could see the marks of the rope imprinted on both my hands.." I'm never gonna leave this guy for how much he hurt me" I thought in my mind.
I asked for his phone which he gave me immediately and then i called Ryan.
"Ryan please give the phone to Emily her dad wants to talk to her" I put the speaker on and handed it to James.
I could hear Emily's screechy voice she's literally shouting out the words "Dad save me I'm in trouble please come and take me out of this place I'm so scared" this is all she said.
Oh god her voice is so creepy.
James was all worried and asked her not to be scared " I'll come and bring you home" he said and he was about to say something else but I grabbed the phone and ended the call.
He was very angry he tuned red, he just pulls out a gun from somewhere and points at me.
He started threatening me again "I'm going to kill you" he shouted
I was really cool, he repeated the sentence again as I didn't speak out.
"Why do you even want to do this? You know if you kill me your dearest daughter will be killed too"..
He realized it and dropped the gun, he fell on the floor too.
He was annoyed he didn't know wat to do..
Finally he asked "what the hell do you want?"
Yes this is what I'm waiting for...finally the time has arrived.
First I told him to leave zayn alone.. If not I warned him it would be a threat for him and his daughter..
Suddenly the phone call interrupted..
It was Emily I put it on speaker "Dad please come and take me outta here as fast as you can and I don't want zayn, I hate him now please come fast dad" she pleaded.
I would never forget how creepy her voice was..
James asked her not to get worked up and worry and that he would bring her back home soon..
The call ended.
James then looks at me nd said "now that my daughter is not wanting zayn I'll set him free from everything. Just help me reach my daughter now"
Then I asked him for the papers on which zayn's dad signed, the agreement of marriage with Emily.
He goes and brings the papers. I glanced at them and then threw the papers in the burning furnace.. And I saw it burn in the bright flame....
After that I asked James to come with me, he then readily asks his guards to escort us.
He wasn't rude to me anymore, he didn't speak a word. I just directed  through the routes and took them to the woods according to the plan.
I couldn't walk properly as the cut on my thigh was paining terribly..
We reached the woods and I could see zayn Ryan and liam standing with Emily.
James ran to Emily nd hugged her and asked her if she was fine.
I got down the car zayn Ryan and liam were shocked to see the cut on my thigh..
Then immediately they separated Emily from her dad.. They said they wouldn't send Emily to James. Cause James had hurt me. So emily would have to suffer for this cut.
James then signs to his three guards who raise their guns and points at zayn Ryan and liam..