Chapter 1: Santana scott

Image of Santana
Tajik's P.o.v.

~Love & Hip Hop blasted through the house as I waited for my dumbass brother to come back from whatever the hell his retarded ass was doing. Knowing him he's probably arguing with his baby mama again. I just sat down after I escorted this chick named Hayley or kaylie or whatever her name was out the house. I picked up my Big Mac and fries from mcdonalds and started eating when Osiris came in the door with his 8 month old daughter Aliyah. He put her car seat down and let out a big sigh "ugh fuck my life!" I looked at him and let out a chuckle. "What crazy ass isis do this time?" Isis was Osiris' baby mama. She was this girl we went to school with. She dropped out in 10th grade and started stripping when she turned 18. "That crazy bitch said she don't want Aliyah no more. She said take her shit and leave I can't deal with her no more."
*by the way her name is pronounced Alee-yah*

  I looked at him with a straight face. "How many times have I told you to wrap up your shit and now look at what happened!" I said to him while taking Aliyah out of her car seat and laying her on my chest. Osiris just rolled his eyes and finished my Big Mac and the rest of my fries. We sat there for a while and then my phone rang making the baby jump a lil. I answered," yo was good?" And I heard a small chuckle from the other line. "Yo you's ready to do the drop yet?" Dom said into the phone. Dom aka Domonic Rodriguez was 18 years old and handled more stuff than any other older niggas in the cartel. We run the Kyng cartel. We took over about a year ago when our dad was killed by a crooked cop because they claimed he attacked them but he didn't. So now after that I've hated cops ever since. "Yea just gotta drop Aliyah at Angel's house then pick up carter and we'll be on our way." I told him while putting Aliyah back in her car seat and strapping her in. We pulled up at angels house and handed her Aliyah and let her know that I'll be picking her up for O later. Carter walked out and dapped us up as we pulled of to go to the meeting spot.

We pulled up to the spot just as the phone rang. We all looked at our phones and found out it was mine. "What's up?"... nobody answered at first. I looked at the phone confused and then put it back to my ear. I heard a chuckle and knew exactly who it was. "Yo Big t where you at?" I said through the phone. " I'm straight ahead, get out the car." I looked at the phone like he was crazy. "Nah you get out the car first bruh." After I said that he stepped out the car with some girl that looked beat up and skinny. I shook it off and we all got out the car and walked forward. "Whats up esé you got my money?"
"That depends. You got what we came here for?" Big t smirked and looked at the girl and pushed her to the trunk making her fall. She made a whimper and scrambled to her feet grabbing the bags making her way to him. He took the bag and back handed her across the face making her lip bleed. She fell to the floor crying. Dom walks up and daps me up after getting out his car with the bag of money. He hands me the bag and backs up next to Osiris. "So we have a deal amigo?" Big t smirked at me. "Yea iight." Big t then nodded his head and kicked the bruised girl in the ribs making her cry out. "Puta, get the bag!" He yelled at her with so much hate. Dom clenched his jaw and stepped forward "Yo why are you hitting her like that, your hurting her." He said and he started laughing. "Mijo, stay in a child's place." She looked up at Dom with tears running down her face. He looked at her shocked," Santana?" Osiris walked up and looked confused. "You know her?" He looked at my brother and nodded his head and whispered " Nigga, that's Kyro's sister. The one that went missing two years ago." He looked back at Dom with wide eyes. Santana looked at Dom and whispered" H-help plea..." and before she could finish the sentence Big t kicked her in the face knocking her out. "What did I say!?!" Dom pulled out his gun and pistol whipped Big t in the face knocking him to the ground. We all pulled out our guns just as his guards did. "Watch what you do in front of me bruh, I'll fucking end you!" Dom yelled at big t. He just looked at him and wiped the blood from his lip and stood up. " I'll let that one slide because I like you mijo. But do that shit again and you'll be 6 feet under. Got that?" Dom did an evil smirk with a look in his eyes that said he was gonna kill him. My nigga Dom may look like a pretty boy but that nigga is crazy. One time he shot this older nigga in the leg because he looked at him funny and he laughed like the joker after he did it. "Not if I get you first." He said to big t. T just laughed and gave a look to one of his guards. The guard grabbed the girl named Santana by her hair and threw her by Doms feet. "Here take her then, she's no longer any use for me." He said while getting in his car and driving off.

I helped her up and she winced and backed away. "Aye it's ok he ain't gonna hurt you." Dom said to calm her down. "You don't remember us do you?" Osiris asked her. She looked at us and nodded her head.
"Yea you're friends of my brothers." "How did you end up with that nigga anyway we thought you was dead?" O asked her. She looked at all of us and shrugged her shoulders. "I went with my mother to go do something and she said she had to stop off at one place really quick. So I said ok and she brought me there. She was begging him for heroine and she didn't have any money so she sold me to him. I didn't even know she did that
stuff."
Dom took his hoodie off and gave it to her because her shirt was ripped. "Yo Kyro's gonna be pissed at his mother and that nigga big t when he gets out tomorrow." Kyro's been in jail for about 3 months now. "Man he's gonna fucking flip shit when he finds out that big t had his sister this whole time." Dom shook his head as we drove off to Angels crib.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to angels house, she brought Santana into her room to clean her up and give her some clean clothes to wear. Angel walked out with Aliyah in her arms asleep. "She's in the bathroom changing. Where was she? We thought she was dead!" Angel said looking at all of us with a confused look. "Her mother sold her to big t for drugs." "Omg, are you serious? Kyro's gonna be pissed when he finds out tomorrow." We all nodded our head as Santana came out the bathroom dressed in a t shirt and sweats. She walked over and sat on the loveseat by the tv. "You ok tana?" Dom asked her with a worried look on his face. "Yea I'm just hungry and tired." Just as she said that Carter walked in with some kfc. He looked up and his eyes went straight to Santana. They used to date and broke up about 2 months before she went missing. "I-I thought you were dead?" He said to her as he walked over and hugged her. "No. I'm ok now." She said with a smile. We all started eating after that. She finished before any of us and went into angels guest room and went to sleep. " alright we're gonna head out. I'll see you guys later." I said taking Aliyah from angel and putting her in her car seat. "Ok let me know when you want me to watch her again." She said with a smile. O and I walked out to the car. He strapped Aliyah in and then got in the passenger seat. I drove off thinking to myself. 'I can't believe that sick fuck' i thought to myself thinking about that fat fuck big t. "We're gonna get that nigga don't worry. He ain't gonna get far, especially when Ky gets out." Osiris said basically reading my mind. I don't know why but when I saw Santana like that all bloody, something inside me felt the need to kill T right there. I just pushed the feeling off and drove home.

*I hope you liked this chapter. I'll have the next one up sometime this weekend hopefully*
-jessie