Ch.5-Datenight

*Tommys*
Adam parks at one bar.It's named "Rainbow Roses".We get out the car and in the bulding.The place looks so beutiful.

The place looks so beutiful

"Nice

"Nice."I say as i look around.

"I'm the owner."Adam says and winks.

We go to the bar and we sit down.

"Mr.Lambert,it's pleasure to meet you,who's the lucky,handsome men?"One men asks and i smile.

"Ratliff.Thomas Ratliff.''I say and the men takes my hand in his and kisses it.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful gentleman.I am Leo.Leo Rose."Leo says and Adam pulls me closer to him .

"Leo,get us cocktails with orange,strawbery and vodka,thank you."He says and glares at him.

Leo walks away and i look at Adam.

"Why you were acting like that?"I ask and he takes a deep breath.

"No reason."He says and i roll my eyes.

"I kinda like you,so for now i'm all yours."I say and he looks at me in awe.

"You like me?"He asks and i laugh.

"Of course,i mean,look at you!"I say and he kisses the top of my head.

"I like you too."He says and i blush smiling.

Our drinks come and i smile.

"Thank you."I say and Leo glares at me.

"Boss,i know where they are......Rainbow Roses....Okey,i'm waiting."

I hear Leo talking behind my back and Adam raises one eyebrow.

"What the heck was that?!" I whisper-shout and he holds me close to him.

"I don't know hun,but we'll see.Stay calm and whatever happens,run,even if i can't escape."Adam says and i shake my head.

"There's no way i'm going to leave you."I say,tear slipping outta my eye.

He wipes it away and i smile.

"It's going to be okay,do you know why?"He asks and i shake my head.

"No,i don't know.Why?"I ask and he lifts his shirt a little and see he has knife and two guns under his jeans.

"Because i'm a criminal babe.I know how to escape when someone is after me."He says and fixes his shirt.

I laugh a little and kiss his chin.

"You're crazy."I say and he smiles.

"Yes i am,but like one friend of mine says:All the best people are crazy."He says and i smile.

"So true."I say and nod.

We hear someone shooting with a machinegun and we get on our knees,behind the sofa.

"Well,well,well...Adam Lambert and policeman Thomas Joseph Ratliff."The guy says and i slap my forehead.

"You are a policeman?!"Adam shouts and i groan.

"I was...I was undercover and i had to kill you or put you in jail."I say and Adam looks so broken and angry.

"You lied to me!"He hisses and i take a deep breath.

"Adam,i do like you!I wasn't using you and i didn't lie to you at all!Everything i told you was true!I killed four people,mum killed herself,i'm a gangstar,the only thing i didn't tell you was that i'm a policeman,i promise!"I shout and he shakes his head.

"Prove it.Kill this guy."He says and i nod.

I grab his guns start shooting at the others.I don't miss anyone and they fall down on the floor,lifeless.

I turn around to Adam and something really lovely happenes.....He kisses me passionate with so much love.My eyes go wide and i blush.I wrap my arms around his shoulders and close my eyes.I lick his lip and he opens his mouth a little so my tongue can enter his mouth.Our tongues do a little battle and he lets me win.He puts his hands under my ass and lifts me so i can wrap my legs around him.I run my fingers through his hair and he moans.I wish this moment never ends.

A/U

Cuties...Btw,how do you like the book so far? :-P  <3