Ch.9~Trouble With Tom (W.I.S.D)

*Toms P.O.V*

I drive down the streets,going to the shop.Sutan said he needs to talk to Adam,so i'm going alone.

I stop in front of the shop and get outta car.I open the door and close it behind me.First i get a cart and walk to the fruit and vegetables.I get some patotoes,tomatos,carrots,apples,lettuce,cabbage,strawberries,apples,bananas,pears and a pineapple.I go to the milk products and i get milk,cheese and cream.Adam said he wants a cake with dark chocolate,so i go to the chocolate products.I get the cake and then i go to the cashier.I pay for the things and then i get out.I put the things in the trunk and leave the cart in front of the shop,too lazy to get back inside.I get inside the car and start driving.

While i'm driving,i put my hand on my stomach and smile.The thing inside me is only one month old and i can't wait to hold her/him.I don't know what it is,but i don't care.

While driving,i get hit by another car and my car stops.I groan and shake my head.I get out the car and the other driver gets out as well.I look at his face and see it's Tommy's old officcer.

"What do you want?"I ask angryly.

"I know where you and these fuckers live.Your brother didn't do as i say.He's going to pay for it.And not only him.Your fag bf,will pay for it too."He says walking to me.

"Don't you dare touch them!"I say and i get closer to them.

"I won't only kill 'em.I'll kill everyone who you love."He says and i shake my head.

"You are a policemem!You are suposted to save lifes,not to take 'em away!"I shout and he putches me in the eye.

"They don't deserve to live!Just like you and that little trash inside of you."He says and i get my knife outta my boot.I stab him in the stomach and he falls on the ground.I hear sirens and i get in the car.I start driving fast,the cops after me.I get my phone outta my pocket and call Sutan.

"Hi babe"

"SUTAN,I NEED HELP!"

"What's wrong?"

"THE COPS ARE AFTER ME AND I GOT HIT BY A CAR!"

"Where are you?!"

"NEAR THE HOUSE!"

"Stay where you are,we are coming!"

I hung up and stop driving.I get outta car and raise my hands.The cars circle around me and i shake my head.

"Please..Come soon."I whisper and put my hand on my stomach.

When the policemens point their guns and shotguns at me i close my eyes and i start shaking.

Then i hear shooting and see my big family shooting at the cops through their car windows.I smile when i see Sutans car stop and he opens the door.I run to it,get inside and close the door.He cups my face and kisses me passionate.

"Are you okay?"He asks,touching my face .

"I'm good."I say and he nods.

He starts driving faster and the others drive behind him.We arrieve at the hotel and we park the car.

We get out and the others arrieve.Tommy gets outta car and runs to me.

"You okay?"He asks and hugs me,being careful with my stomach.

"Yes,just scared."I say and Adam walks to us.

"Who did this ?"He ask,touching the blue and purple on my face carefully.

"Tommys officer."I say and i start shaking.

"He said he wants to kill you,Tommy,my sister,Sutan and everyone i love."I say and my voice starts cracking.

"It's okay."Sutan says and hugs me.

"I don't want to loose you!"I shout in his shoulder and he kisses my neck.

"Baby,i'd die for you."He says and i shake my head.

"I don't want this to happen."I whisper and he nods.

"I know,but whatever happens ,i want you to know that i love you."He says and i nod.

"I know.I love you too."I say.