Ch.11-Dear Agony/The Week In San Diego Is Ruined

*Tommys pov*
I lay on the grass,thinking.I'm going to leave and fight the enemy alone.I look at the car and take a deep,shaking breath.

I get up and i run to it.I get inside and i start the engine.I start driving and i take my phone out of my pocket.I dial Junes number and put the phone on a speaker.

'Oh Thomas,I knew you're going to call soon.'

"You are so screwed!I'm coming for you!"

"Oh,can't wait to see you.Now bye,bye,i'm planing on how to destroy you."

He hungs up and i throw my phone throughthe window so Adam and the others can't call me.

I speed up and i take a deep breath.

"Adam,if i die,i want you to know,how much i love you."I whisper,a tear slippin' outta my eye.

**Flashback**

I lay on the grass,looking at the stars.I take a deep breath and shake my head.

"Beautiful night,isn't it?"

I turn around and i see Adam.I look back at the stars and he sits by my side.

"Tomorrow we'll catch him."He says and i shake my head.

"I'll do it alone."I whisper and he looks at me.

"Why?You won't survive and i can't lose you."He says and i sit up.

"You don't understand.I dont' want to lose YOU.He k-" I try to say,but he kisses me.

"You talk too much."He whispers and kisses me again.

*End of flashback*

I get shot in the shoulder and i loose control on the car.It gets off the road and I scream.The car stops and i look at my shoulder.I look in front of me and see June holding a gun.He walks to me and opens the car door.He drags me outside by the hair and i scream.I try to fight but he presses a gun to my head.I stop moving and he smiles.He drags me to his car and throws me at the back seat.He takes his phone out and shots me in the shoulder again.I shout and cry out.He calls someone and puts it on a speaker.

"Hello?"

My eyes go wide and my body starts shaking.

"Adam!"I shout and he putches my bleeding shoulder.I cry out.

"Tommy?!Who are you?"

"Do you want to see him again?Come in Indiana,in your old house."June says.

"Who are you,and why you know where i live?"

"I know you better than you know yourself Adam." June says and hungs up.

"You better fall asleep."He says and i close my eyes.

"Fuck you..."I say and then fall asleep.

To be continued..