Chapter-2

I ran inside and locked myself in her room. I sat on her bed sobbing until I hear a knock on the door.
          "Kamryn, you in there?" Asked a familiar voice.
           "Yea. Hold on. I'll come and let you in."I said in between cries. I walk over to the door and let Kyle in.
            "Hey. Can I hide in here with you." He said. I can tell he's drunk. He may even be high.
            "Yea. Kyle. Are you okay?" I asked concerned. He just shook his head. I went over and grabbed his hand. He couldn't even walk. I'm surprised he made it up the steps. I sit him on Jans bed.
             "I'm so sorry Kyle." I said.
             "I don't know what I'm gonna do without her.  She was my other half." He said as he pulled me into his lap. I lay my head in the crook of his neck and began to cry. He pulled me away from him and looked me in the eyes. A serious look in his eyes. "Please don't cry. Because if you cry, I cry." He said leaning in to kiss me.
         "I won't cry. I know it's to early. I love you Kyle." I say as I deepen the kiss.
He grabs my waist and lays back. I can't say what I feel is a spark. It's more like a firework. I soon pull away. "I have to go. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. " I say.
       "Why?" He asked curiously.
         "Have to. I'm getting paid." I say before shuffling out of the room. (A/N:I know that she just lost her friend but her friend would not want her to dwell on losses. Plus she shipped Kayle so hard.)
        I quickly run out to the house and get on my bike. When I get home, I stealthily sneak through the house to my room. I lay down in my bed and I drift off to sleep.

*************the morning*************

      I wake up very early. I don't know why but I did. I walk into the kitchen, and surprisingly, my moms cooking something.
         "What you fixing?"I asked with a yawn.
       "Cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, sausage, gravy, and biscuits." She said.
       "Mom. Why so much?" I said.
        "You are going away this summer. So I made you your favorite breakfast." Mom said. I ran up and wrapped my arms around her neck.
     "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."I mumbled in to her neck. She pulled away and grabbed some plates out of the cabinet.  She passes me one and she begins putting food into her plate.
       "I hope your hungry." She said.
       "I'm starving." I told her. She chuckled then took a seat at the dining table. I took the seat next to her. "Mom, I know I'm leaving but please tell me something. Tell me that your going to be fine. That you won't fall again" I said. Mom got really sick last year and was hospitalized for three months. It was really scary.
       "I promise baby." She said. I nodded then began eating.
      "You done?" She asked.
       "Yea. I am." I said as I was nodding. She got up and took my plate into the kitchen. I quickly done the dishes and went upstairs to get ready.

My outfit
•black 5SOS crop top
•Aeropostale jean shorts
•black and white converse
•silver "F.U.N" beanie

       After I got ready, i went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I decide to do pigtail French braids. This style looks great on my hair because I have brown hair with dirty blonde high lights with light brown low lights.
        I grab the makeup from my make up bag and quickly apply it. (tan lipstick, light eyeliner, and mascara). I pack my makeup bag into the luggage and go downstairs. I check my phone. It's only 6:24. I decide to text Kyle. If he's up.

Me: Hey. You up?
Ky😍😘: Yea. Never got any sleep. Thinking.
Me:About what.
Ky😍😘: I'm sorry about last night. I wasn't myself.
Me: What do you mean?
Ky😍😘: Meghan didn't tell you?
Me:What?
Ky😍😘: Me and her made out after you left....
Me:WHAT??!!!😡😡
Ky😍😘:I'm sry. Ilysm. Plz don't hate me.
Me: Bye.👋🏼

        I was angry. I was about to text Meghan but I heard a honk out side. I got up and looked through the window. The bus.
             "Mom!! The bus is here!" I called through the house. She came running through the hall.
             "Have fun baby." She said while hugging me. I waved goodbye to her then took my luggage outside. The bus read 'ČÂMP ŠTÎŁŁWÂTÊR'. I sighed then walked down the driveway. A very handsome boy hopped off the bus and ran over to me.
           "Let me help you." He said taking my luggage. He sounded familiar. I looked him straight in the eyes. I knew him. My eyes widened.
         "Colby?" I whispered. He quickly looked up.
        "Kamryn?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. I hugged him. We pulled away and I intertwined our fingers. "Let's go." He said with a goofy smile. He takes his hand out of mine and puts my luggage in the 'baggage' department. Instead of grabbing my hand, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He helps me onto the bus.
          "Who is she?" A voice came from behind me. I turn around.
         "I'm Kamryn." I say as I hold out my hand.
         "Hi, Kamryn. Uhh what are you doing with my boyfriend?" She asked.
         "We met at camp a few years ago. He's my best friend." I stated proudly. It was true but me and him started dating at the end of camp. He used to live around here but had to move because of his parents.
         "That's not true." She said sassily.
     You read my mind
           "Stacie, your right. I'm not your boyfriend. I'm Kamryn's. " Colby said as he came and wrapped his arm around me.
           "Huh?" Stacie asked.
           "Yea." I said. I didn't think we were still dating but oh well.  Colby leaned in and kissed me. I missed this so much.

———————1023 words—————