3

*** This is the end. I hope y'all enjoyed this. ***

A few days later, Dean goes to the flower shop again. He hasn't heard from Crowley since the last bouquet but he just wants to visit Castiel. Walking in, he sees Castiel reading the same book as last time.

"Hey Cas," Dean greets. This time Castiel actually looks up at Dean and smiles.

"Funny thing but right after you left the other day someone called in and ordered flowers but get this," Castiel pauses.

"Hm?" Dean prompts, flipping through the brochures on the counter.

"That person said the flowers were for me and guess what flowers they sent me," Castiel pauses once more. Dean doesn't respond this time, just looks at Castiel with a raised eyebrow as if telling him to continue. Castiel lets out a small laugh and tells Dean, "they sent me yellow tulips which means 'hopelessly in love'," Castiel finishes, biting his bottom lip.

"What?!" Dean exclaims. Castiel looks confused. "Fuck," Dean mutters, looking down at his boots. Walking out from behind the counter, Castiel stands in front of Dean and places a hand on his chin to make him look into his eyes.

"What's wrong Dean?" he asks, worry clear on his face and a frown on his lips.

Taking a deep breath, Dean looks into Castiel's blue eyes.

"It was me. I had my younger brother call in and make the order but the flowers were from me. I meant to give you the ones that meant 'secret admirer' but whoops?" Dean admits with a nervous chuckle. The side of Castiel's mouth quirks up into a smile, as he moves his hand from Dean's chin to his cheek, caressing it.

"So you accidentally send me flowers that meant 'hopelessly in love'?" Castiel asks.

"Yeah," Dean breathes, "but it's not like they were wrong." Castiel's breath hitches as he looks into Dean's eyes. He takes a small step forward, closer to Dean.

"Well I guess I should give you some red tulips then," Castiel laughs, "gotta declare my love for you some way, huh?" Dean bites his bottom lip as he looks at the man in front of him.

Castiel leans over and grabs a red tulip and hands it to Dean who takes it with a smile. Leaning up on his toes, Castiel presses a kiss to Dean's lips, who happily returns the favor. 

"We may have only met a few weeks ago, but I think I'm in love with you," Castiel whispers as they pull apart.

"I'm in love with you too," Dean confesses, pressing his lips to Castiel's once more.

*** How cute is this??? Awww.. ***