A Stripper's Love Story

Chapter One

Yeah I know what ya'll thankin and its the questions that I get all the time.Which is how come you a stripper?, Who made you become a stripper? How much you get paid? On da real note im not answerin non of these questions especially the last one. Like my momma told me I'm tellin ya'll find some business where ya'll can stick your noises in.

But anyway My name is Jamiee amd Ive been strippin since I was 16 my dad put a pole i da basement and I was playin with it he saw me doin some stuff with it and thats when he would have people his friends watch me perform I really loved the attention they gave me. Here I am im now 19 years old and at the top of my game I have my own house my own car which is a white escalde truck. Did I mention I got hella money this is how my mom was a stripper and when she got remarried to a famous basketball player she lefted all the money for me which was 65 thousand then not to mention my money and tip I got and my dad who is a pimp give me at least 3,000 a week so baby im good. I do wanna settle down and raise a family but I wanna make sure I have enough money for a good at least 6-9 years but we just gonna have to wait.

****

"Jamiee gurl you ready you dont wanna keep poppa waiting you knw how he is about his money! Marie relax gurl Im done I stood up in the mirror and shook my big ass booty that I got from my momma. "Come on sexy said Marie while smackin my ass which made a noice when she did." Oh let go get this money we both walked out of the back and into the front.Me and Marie go way back I met her when I was 17 she was a pro at the pole as well. Marie is very beautiful she's a latino with long black hair with hazel eyes I really love her cause shes like a sister that I never had so when we do a show she has to be on my left. "You ready hunny yes she gave my hand a quick squeeze when the curtains were pulled back we both started dancing to Booty work T-Pain's voice filled the speaker and room of the club. All I remember was closin my eyes and lettin the music take control of my body. When the song went off we both collected our money but when I bent down I seen this sexy carmel lookin brotha fine as wine ."Here you go ma he handed me a hundred dollar bill.I'll see you when you get changed I took the bill and lefted the stage to the right while Queen and Necie took took da stage on the left. "Oh gurlll they loved us Dis mio" I laughed at her and sat down infront of the mirror I brushed my shoulder length hair into a messy bun I took off the make-up and really looked at how beautiful I am. I have light brown eyes with a big bright smile to with it and dimples I look good." Hey mama wht on your mind said Marie

nothin nite dreamin she smiled at me and hugged well im goin home love you bye love u too Jamiee . After she lefted I went to my locker I put on my black skinny jeans with my pink sweater when I looked in the mirror I looked so young. I walked out to the crowd of people and out to the cold whn I approached my truck the same sexy nigga was leanin on my car.

"Are you lookin for somethin" Yeah lil mama you did yo thang out there you make grown men wanna bow down to you." Well thank you I said with a smile do you have a number I can reach you on? Yeah I pulled out my Galaxy2 out of my purse we both put our number in each others phone."Thanks mama he helped me get into my truck and I drove off into the cold nite.

I hope  u liked it this guy she met sounds sexy but lets keep readin to wht he does

Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up the next mornin feeling real good and today me and Marie dont have to work so we decided to just have a gurls nite out which was fine with me cause i to tell her bout Mr.nice guy.Speaking of him he was calling me, "Hello hey beautiful I never did get your name I smiled to myself "my name is Jamiee Johnson whats yours well my name beautiful  is Martino Barnes. Its nice to meet you Martino if you mind me askin what kind of business you do? "Naw I cant tell you all dat shawty not yet anyway I gotta make sure you da real deal first cause I really have a hard time trusting people espically females. "Ok I said while laughin yeah bitches are crazy and deciving now dayz. But I knw where u comin from cause I dont trust niggas yall say baby I love you , When you gonna have my baby but as soon as the female get pregnant yall wanna say dat baby aint mines."So I  knw yall game he laughed "Oh really?I could feel my checks burning  yes really. " Can I ask you a question Ms Jamiee? Yeah You seem like a very smart young lady why you strippin? Well Mr.Banes thats a story i have to get to knw u to tell you i smiled at myself word? "Yes well Lil Mama imma have to call you back duty calls ok I will text you when things slow up for me ok bye . I hung up the phone blushing I went to my bathroom and toook me a long hot shower letting the hot water run down my body making me feel so relaxed. I took me at least 20 minute shower cause it was around 1ish when I got out as soon as I wrapped the drying towel around my body my door bell ranged. I knew it wasnt Marie cause she dont ever come dis early. I opened the door to see my dad he was lookin very nice. Black gold chain (black gold cost hella money let yall know cause he aint broke) He had on some dark jeans with his blue polo jacket on to top it off he had on his black polo boots. "Hey dad what brings you here? He picked me up and hugged me Damn gurl can I come see my beautiful daughter without you askin questions! I looked at him and twisted my lips you knw that drives me crazy when you and your mother do that". His frown turns into a smile I knew he was turned on I tried to un twist myself from his grip but no use. "Come on baby it will be like old times I even got money he pulled out 2stacks of money it looked liked 20 thousand in each stack. "Fuck you Im a stripper not a hoe keep yo damn money! He pulled away from me and looked me in my eyes like I just slapped him I really wanted to though. He picked me up and through me over his shoulder I tried to bite and scratch him but no use. He carried me all the way up the steps to my room he laid me down on my bed. He ripped the drying towl off my body ''Damn its been way to long I down at his pants to see his member standing ready for some wet juices on it. Please dont thsts why I wanted to leave the house when I was younger cause I hate when you do this shit to me . "Suck it up baby you a women now I see somethin I like imma go after it I turned my head while he started licking and suckin on my body. When his member intered me it was like a flash back hit me. "Shit like old time he wispered in my ear before I knew it he started grunting he pulled out cummed on my stomache he was done he kissed me and left some money on my night stand and lefted the house. I stood up crying  walking to my room door he lefted me at least 15 grand I through the money at door and slid down my wall and for the first time in a long time I cried.