Moving away

If you don't like cussing wrong book not in this chapter though.
Today is Friday and me and my family concluding me, Ashley (sister), my mom and dad. My dad had got a new job and we sadly have to move. I have to leave all of my friends here.
"Lexie come on!!" Ashley yells
"I'm coming gosh stop rushing me!"
Once we get into the car we go............
Couple hours  later
Once we get to a very nice house I knew it was ours.
"OMG it's amazing is this really ours!"
"Yes lex" my mom said laughing at my reaction. I get inside the house and I go to the second biggest room.(my parents get the biggest sadly)
(When I'm writing this Joey went live sorry I'll get back)
I look at the room and there's an window where you can see the neighbors house. I go get my my boxes where all my stuff is. I set everything up and where the window is there is like a seat thing where you can sit. I look out the window and there is a boy. He looks at me and says
"Oh so your the new neighbor well I'm Joey, Joey Birlem."
"Hi I'm Lexie, Lexie Morris its nice to meet you Joey."
" I have to go my mom is calling me bye Lexie see you tomorrow hopefully." He said
( bold is me and italics is for in "your" head regular is out loud)
He was kinda cute no lex you can't have another relationship compared to what happened last time you had one but the good thing he was cute. He seemed really sweet too.😊
"Lex we are going out and your sister is out looking around to see what it is like out here!"
"Ok mom!" Once they left I went out side to play basketball.
"Hey Lexie!" Joey yells
"Hey Joey"
"Do you want to come over and we can get to know each other?" He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Sure Joey!" We walk into his house and I greet his mom and introduce myself to her and his sister. We walk up to his room and we just talked about ourselves.
"So how old are you"
"14." Joey said
"Me too"
"Are you starting school tomorrow."
"Well duh." I said laughing he started laughing too.
"Uhhhhh Joey I have to go home I'll see you tomorrow at school."
"Bye lex."
Joeys pov
When I saw Lexie she looked perfect her smooth skin, long ombré hair, and all her beauty stands out. I guess she didn't know I was famous I don't want to tell her any time soon I just don't want her getting hate and having all the people getting to her. She too perfect for that, she too innocent for all of that. Gosh why do people have to hate in life?
_____________________________________________ Ok so I know that I'm supposed to be a brandon account but he will be in it but it will be mostly about Joey add me on Instagram I do love the dolan twins too this I my main when I get a new phone I will start a fan account @alexa.g.nunnally (yes I didn't use my name but Lexie is my nick name)