My Porn Star Boy (BoyxBoy)

Hey my sexxy ass hoes ;)

idk if this is gonna be a short story or what but here it goes:

P fuckin  S

MILES played by MILES PRIDE

CAMERON played by CAMERON UGH ;) (CAMERON RECKER)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

chapter 1

MILES POV

"shit shit shit, im gonna be late for school again damnit!". i exclaimed as i ran into my closet and grabbed my black skinny jeans, light blue blood on the dance floor shirt, hot pink underwear, neon green socks and batman converse, quickly pulling everything on. I ran to the bathroom and straightened my dark brown hair flattening any rumpled parts. I sprinted to grab my bag then ran out the door.

Anyway im Miles Pride, im 18, skinny as fuck,I have a nice ass (so i have been told by many), big choclate brown eyes, dark brown hair to match that slightly covers my right eye, Im pale, extremely gay!!! sorry ladies, oh and the reason im gonna be late to school is because i had to work late last night and over slept. You see my job is very very fun. I'm a pornstar, yup yup thats right a pornstar. Nobody knows about my secret job except for my bestie for life Rachel and the only reason she know is because she looked up 'sexy gay emo boys' on YouTube and up pops a video of me and a costar from the site. Oh well it didn't bother her she still loves me and wont interfere with my work as long as i'm safe.

     By the time i got to school it was 15 minutes into first period. "Thanks for joining us today Miles" my teacher, Mrs.Sanders, said in a snarky sarcastic tone. I looked over at her as i took my seat and plastered a fake smile on my face, "My pleasure Mrs.Sanders" i said nonchalently then rested my head in my hands then zoned out for the rest of class. That was until he walked in.
      I heard the door swing open to the classroom, i look up and see the sexiest most beautiful guy ive ever seen in my life. "Can i help you?" Mrs.Sanders said looking up from here paperwork, "umm y-yes im new" he handed Mrs.Sanders a note for his tardieness "hmmmm yes well introduce yourself" she ordered. The boy looked extremely nervous "Uh well hey im Cameron Recker and i just moved here from california, and im 18." he explained shyly looking down at his feet that shuffeled around on the ground awwwww he's shy thats soooo cute. "ok well Cameron you can go sit in the back next to...Miles" oh hell yes the sexy boy, i think his name is Cameron, is sitting next to me yay!!! and the best part is that it's just me and him back here. hehehe.
     Cameron walked back to our desk quickly and sat down in the cornner next to me. I look at him as he started to grab stuff from his bag. "no need the period is gonna end in 25 minutes" i said smiling at him, he looked up at me and smiled back and oh shit he has a beautiful smile that was a blinding white. I stuck my hand out for him to shake and he met it half way with his "hey im Miles", "im Cameron" as we were shakeing hands I took the time to look him over and I think he noticed because he blushed a bright crimson and looked down at our hands with a shy blinding smile. He had aburn hair that partly covered his left eye, with bright blue eyes, tall,skinny, and slightly toned. MMMMM yummy. This guy was undenieably sexy and he has this super innocent vibe to him. Hmmmmmm im gonna have to fix that. Mischief!